Windows 10: RETURN HP laptop back to store help

Discus and support RETURN HP laptop back to store help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am going to return a laptop back to the store that was given to me days ago. When i first turned it on, i set it up with log in PIN & my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Azyardies, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Azyardies Win User

RETURN HP laptop back to store help

I am going to return a laptop back to the store that was given to me days ago.
    When i first turned it on, i set it up with log in PIN & my Microsoft account because it didn't let me by pass this process....

I'd like to remove my PIN and Microsoft account before I return it. Nothing else was really used/ saved on it that matters to me, except those two things +WiFi login.

I tried to full reset the laptop and it stayed stuck on 32% for 4 hrs. I powered it off & luckily, it didn't seem to corrupt the pc. I noticed a windows. old file in the files.

I'm afraid to do another full reset in case it gets stuck.
    Can't i just remove all these personal credentials and return the pc?
    Please advise steps to do it as well.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Azyardies, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

RETURN HP laptop back to store help

1. RETURN HP laptop back to store help - Similar Threads - RETURN laptop store

2. How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store: Hello,I recently purchased a Windows 11 laptop but I have to return it for various reasons. What is the best way to remove everything from the laptop before returning it to the store ?I removed/uninstalled all the applications that I installed .Cleared the Google Chrome and...
  3. How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to completely clean your laptop when returning it to the store: Hello,I recently purchased a Windows 11 laptop but I have to return it for various reasons. What is the best way to remove everything from the laptop before returning it to the store ?I removed/uninstalled all the applications that I installed .Cleared the Google Chrome and...
  4. How to open the back of HP laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open the back of HP laptop: Hello. I have some problem with my laptop. I want to change the RAM so i have unscrewed all the screws holding the back of the laptop but for some reason it is not coming off. Is it stuck or something else is wrong??THANKS IN ADVANCE.....
  5. Before returning a pc to the store...

in Windows 10 Support
    Before returning a pc to the store...: Tl;dr: What do I have to do before returning a Windows 10 pc to the store? Hello friends. I'm writing today seeking advice on what to do in the following situation: I got a new PC from a store. Only after setting it up (by attaching my Microsoft account to Windows 10,...
  6. Returning Purchased Laptop to Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returning Purchased Laptop to Store: I need to return a Dell 15 3000 SSD to the store where I recently purchased it. It is running Windows 10 Home. I have personal data on the system and have used the laptop for work and related activities that need to remain secure. If I go to settings and reset the PC using...
  7. Hp laptop display driver help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hp laptop display driver help: Hp envy 17-3277nr keeps freezing when installing amd driver and it has switchable graphics with Intel. always freezes before install finishes submitted by /u/proguy2372 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/elzkrd/hp_laptop_display_driver_help/
  8. Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help: 1. When I try to log in with my "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" Microsoft account, it says that my account was suspended (junk mail or smth). I didn't use it for some time. 2. Next step: "Enter your phone number, and we'll send you a security code" - Okay!...
  9. did not return back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    did not return back: 29.12.201****IE this transaction did not return back to my visa card it was just register https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-return-back/86f2c204-56d7-4ebb-8100-a8980335ac01"
  10. Returned stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returned stolen laptop: I had my laptop stolen, I got it back 2 month later but the person rest it has logged-in to it. How can I rest it and set it back to factory setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returned-stolen-laptop/096006ff-8364-49a5-a29d-79467e469d10"