Windows 10: RETURN HP laptop back to store help

Discus and support RETURN HP laptop back to store help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am going to return a laptop back to the store that was given to me days ago. When i first turned it on, i set it up with log in PIN & my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Azyardies, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Azyardies Win User

RETURN HP laptop back to store help

I am going to return a laptop back to the store that was given to me days ago.
    When i first turned it on, i set it up with log in PIN & my Microsoft account because it didn't let me by pass this process....

I'd like to remove my PIN and Microsoft account before I return it. Nothing else was really used/ saved on it that matters to me, except those two things +WiFi login.

I tried to full reset the laptop and it stayed stuck on 32% for 4 hrs. I powered it off & luckily, it didn't seem to corrupt the pc. I noticed a windows. old file in the files.

I'm afraid to do another full reset in case it gets stuck.
    Can't i just remove all these personal credentials and return the pc?
    Please advise steps to do it as well.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Azyardies, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

RETURN HP laptop back to store help

1. RETURN HP laptop back to store help - Similar Threads - RETURN laptop store

2. App return in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App return in Microsoft Store: I would really like to see the apps Anime Tube Unlimited and Cartoons Unlimited Pro. returned to the store. There is no reason for them to be removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-return-in-microsoft-store/11c65699-5711-46c6-9567-e717d2ba4b18
  3. need help resetting hp gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    need help resetting hp gaming laptop: Ive just purchased a second hand laptop, which lm having issues with. the person did reset the system but his account is still on it, l did add my own.. but lm not an admin and his account requires a password. now l did use the F11 recovery menu and specifically said "clean...
  4. Returning Purchased Laptop to Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returning Purchased Laptop to Store: I need to return a Dell 15 3000 SSD to the store where I recently purchased it. It is running Windows 10 Home. I have personal data on the system and have used the laptop for work and related activities that need to remain secure. If I go to settings and reset the PC using...
  5. Hp laptop display driver help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hp laptop display driver help: Hp envy 17-3277nr keeps freezing when installing amd driver and it has switchable graphics with Intel. always freezes before install finishes submitted by /u/proguy2372 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/elzkrd/hp_laptop_display_driver_help/
  6. Returning an activated Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Returning an activated Laptop: Hi I recently bought a laptop, set it up with my Microsoft profile and used it for a few days. I have decided to return it but when i factory reset it, it retained my microsoft account. Is it possible to reset to out of box status for a new user to set up?...
  7. Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account was suspended and there's no way to return it back by the Microsoft help: 1. When I try to log in with my "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" Microsoft account, it says that my account was suspended (junk mail or smth). I didn't use it for some time. 2. Next step: "Enter your phone number, and we'll send you a security code" - Okay!...
  8. did not return back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    did not return back: 29.12.201****IE this transaction did not return back to my visa card it was just register https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/did-not-return-back/86f2c204-56d7-4ebb-8100-a8980335ac01"
  9. Returned stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returned stolen laptop: I had my laptop stolen, I got it back 2 month later but the person rest it has logged-in to it. How can I rest it and set it back to factory setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returned-stolen-laptop/096006ff-8364-49a5-a29d-79467e469d10"
  10. $4, YARDSALE, HP EliteBook 8540P Laptop ALMOST brought back to life !! Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $4, YARDSALE, HP EliteBook 8540P Laptop ALMOST brought back to life !! Help: Can't get through Windows Password on Windows logon screen. Super-Nerdhas Fixed Hardware problems. I can Boot, hit F10 into Setup. Changed Boot Order to USB Flash, order, reset ADMIN password, I guess for Setup/BIOS. Got Microsoft Cust Serv(EXCELLENT JOB Greg H, CUST SERV...