Windows 10: Return of the Gates-man

Discus and support Return of the Gates-man in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Why doesn't Microsoft bring back Bill Gates?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JamesVaughan, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Return of the Gates-man

Why doesn't Microsoft bring back Bill Gates?

:)

JamesVaughan, Aug 14, 2020

2. Bill Gates to Make Important Announcement Regarding the Xbox 360 at CES 2008

and microsoft need good old gates to do this? being honest but it seems a bit of a small step for Gates to announce it if the rumors turn out to be correct.

WhiteLotus, Aug 14, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Error: Express gate not installed

Or you could goto Asus and down load the Express gate updater and then download the newest Expressgate listed and install it...

DRDNA, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Return of the Gates-man

A short letter to Bill Gates

No real Microsoft employees are going to read your suggestions. Leave them via the Feedback app in Windows 10 and someone will.

Oh, and Mr. Gates is retired and no longer works at Microsoft.

IJustHelping, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Return of the Gates-man

1. Return of the Gates-man - Similar Threads - Return Gates man

2. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  3. No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Multiplayer in No Man's Sky: Windows 11 Home, subscribed to Game Pass downloaded and played for a couple of hours, noticed that under discovery tab was not connected, also whengame starts up there is no choice for single player and multiplayer tried all the fixes from searches with no change, am logged...
  4. Google Pac-Man

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Pac-Man: Back in 2010, Google celebrated Pac-Man's 30th w/a playable doodle on the Google main page. Back then, I was able to download a local version to play; & I have from time to time w/o any problems. To play this local version correctly, sound needed to be enabled. A snippet...
  5. Oh man...what is this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oh man...what is this??: [ATTACH] When I use programs such as messenger, whatsapp and various other programs, they start to glitch out a produce what looks like a broken screen. Not sure whats happening here... Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Acer Nitro 5 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU...
  6. No Mans Sky files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Mans Sky files: I need to access NMS game files in order to use MODS pcbank I can not find any files for the game! And how do we update the Game? For: Windows 10 PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-mans-sky-files/1c34c49d-40ef-4ffe-972d-9838af57f219
  7. is bill gates a paedophile?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is bill gates a paedophile?: is bill a nonce, paedophile, kiddy fiddler???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-bill-gates-a-paedophile/8a5ece2e-1de3-4467-aca9-0bcc168f9583
  8. gate way

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    gate way: some time now and then my Wifi just drop the connection and i us the troubleshoot problem is all way come up whit The default gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gate-way/40e7f605-e4b0-4c9a-8cd6-979cdbb38ad4
  9. Start-up log-in gate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start-up log-in gate: How do I turn off the log-in requirement so the computer starts without it.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-log-in-gate/5f94190b-819b-479b-8571-d658d0165be9"
  10. No Mans Sky opinions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mans Sky opinions: I just bought this on steam. What are others peoples thoughts on the game and how it runs. It's so intriguing I thought I'd take the plunge but it does seem to be getting a rough ride in the reviews. I only briefly booted it up so far and it looks good from the couple of...