Windows 10: Return purchase of Windows 10

Discus and support Return purchase of Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook. ***Modified title from: Download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristopherSherman-Dill, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Return purchase of Windows 10

Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook.

***Modified title from: Download refund***

:)

ChristopherSherman-Dill, Dec 18, 2019

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro. I’ll certainly help you with the process.

You can easily request for a return by signing in to the
    Order history
    page and then select
    Request a return
    for the order. For more information, I would suggest you to refer the instructions in the article on

Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund

If you face any issues, you can get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store support
    team and they will help you in returning the purchase.

As you are facing issues with sound, you can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Return purchase of Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Return purchase of Windows 10

1. Return purchase of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Return purchase

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription: Need to cancel subscription bought laptop and returned it next day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-laptop-and-returned-it-the-next-day/606f6741-7d0b-45d1-a600-f7e26484832a
  5. I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription

I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription: Need to cancel subscription bought laptop and returned it next day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-laptop-and-returned-it-the-next-day/606f6741-7d0b-45d1-a600-f7e26484832a
  6. I returned my lap top as it was faulty. I purchased the Microsoft 365 family subscription...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I returned my lap top as it was faulty. I purchased the Microsoft 365 family subscription...: Hello, I purhcased a lap top and M365 family subscription with Trend Micro.however returned the laptop as it was faulty.Can you please deactivate and reinburse my please....
  7. I returned my lap top as it was faulty. I purchased the Microsoft 365 family subscription...

I returned my lap top as it was faulty. I purchased the Microsoft 365 family subscription...: Hello, I purhcased a lap top and M365 family subscription with Trend Micro.however returned the laptop as it was faulty.Can you please deactivate and reinburse my please....
  8. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...: the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problems-with-a-microsoft-mouse-i-purchased/1902c67d-21c1-4003-83ed-3426a2e8fb16
  9. having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...

having problems with a microsoft mouse i purchased at best buy. it is out of return period...: the microsoft mouse i purchased this past october will not stop jumping on screen can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problems-with-a-microsoft-mouse-i-purchased/1902c67d-21c1-4003-83ed-3426a2e8fb16
  10. Hi, I have just purchased the download for Windows 10 Home, however it is returning this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I have just purchased the download for Windows 10 Home, however it is returning this...: Hi, I have just purchased the download for Windows 10 Home, however it is returning this error code when I try to download it 0X80072F8f-0X20000. Can you please tell me what this means?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. return windows 10 money