Windows 10: Return purchase of Windows 10

Discus and support Return purchase of Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook. ***Modified title from: Download... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChristopherSherman-Dill, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Return purchase of Windows 10

Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook.

***Modified title from: Download refund***

:)

ChristopherSherman-Dill, Dec 18, 2019

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Dec 18, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro. I’ll certainly help you with the process.

You can easily request for a return by signing in to the
    Order history
    page and then select
    Request a return
    for the order. For more information, I would suggest you to refer the instructions in the article on

Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund

If you face any issues, you can get in touch with the
    Microsoft Store support
    team and they will help you in returning the purchase.

As you are facing issues with sound, you can refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Return purchase of Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2019
Thema:

Return purchase of Windows 10

1. Return purchase of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Return purchase

2. Windows app Operation returned due to timeout period.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows app Operation returned due to timeout period.: Little background. I have my hardrive split in two. C drive and E drive. C is for the basic pc stuff so there's only like 100gb of space in it and the rest is in E:\ So i've installed PSO2 and Minecraft Dungeons into E:\ because of the space. However when i try to launch...
  3. Can I return Windows 10, I purchased it on accident.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I return Windows 10, I purchased it on accident.: I was installing windows 10 and thought I needed a new license but it turns out I had one already. Can I return my digital windows 10 purchase as I really need the money and I do not need this product, as I said I purchased it on accident. Given that we are facing a...
  4. Return a game purchased accidentally

Return a game purchased accidentally: How do I return a game I accidentally bought? ***Modified title from: Return*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-a-game-purchased-accidentally/8475b070-ad91-4c0d-aed7-4bea24e38872
  5. Returning Purchased Laptop to Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returning Purchased Laptop to Store: I need to return a Dell 15 3000 SSD to the store where I recently purchased it. It is running Windows 10 Home. I have personal data on the system and have used the laptop for work and related activities that need to remain secure. If I go to settings and reset the PC using...
  6. Purchased wrong upgrade version of Windows 10, can I return for right version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased wrong upgrade version of Windows 10, can I return for right version?: I purchased and have a product key for Windows 10 Home upgrade but then noticed I have Windows 7 Professional, and the Media Creation Tool downloaded Windows 10 Pro upgrade. How can I return my Home upgrade version for a Pro upgrade version?...
  7. Return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro

Return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro: Greg, I just upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store because there was no sound from my laptop using the Home version and thought that the Pro version might be able to solve the problem. Unfortunately there was no sound from my laptop using...
  8. Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device: please help me how can i return windows 10 home product key? I purchased it from Microsoft store.is there any option to return it.i haven't used it in any device.i no longer need it as i already have genuine windows 10,i didn't know this before. please help me....
  9. returns diggital purchase windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    returns diggital purchase windows Pro: I would like to return the purchase of windows Pro it was a digital purchase, and get my refund I bought it and it is not what I wanted. I bought it on December 11, 2018....
  10. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

in Windows 10 Support
    Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell: I was not happy with the ASUS so I returned it and purchased myself a Dell. I am also saving money this way because I was paying monthly for the ASUS which would end up costing me $1,000 once its finally paid for. The ASUS wasn't even worth $1,000. I purchased the Dell out...