Windows 10: Return Reply,

Discus and support Return Reply, in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; You said no antivirus can fully stop all nasties and how do you know that is the case?,Kaspersky free antivirus has proven itself it can do the job not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maroner99, Jul 9, 2020.

1. maroner99 Win User

Return Reply,

You said no antivirus can fully stop all nasties and how do you know that is the case?,Kaspersky free antivirus has proven itself it can do the job not just once or twice but ever time..Please send me your findings which shows it.I did use Malwarebytes premium and had no internet connections and blocked every website and didn't allow me download genuine programs especially in zip format and that is why I don't use it..bye

:)

maroner99, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Gjohnst4 Win User

Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

thanks for all the replies. I will search through all the suggestions tonight (at work) and list a few Ive found and been recommended elsewhere.

Gjohnst4, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Return Reply,

Problem Networkin Two Computers

Hi Jack,

Thank you for replying.

• Have you tried the steps provided by me?

• If yes, what are the results?
    If no, I would suggest you to follow the steps and reply us back with the status of this issue.

Arul_D, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Return Reply,

1. Return Reply, - Similar Threads - Return Reply

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

"Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...: Hello,I'm trying to install WINCC V5.7 on Windows 11 Huawei laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".anyone have this problem or can suggest any additional troubleshooting steps?↳Thanks!...
  5. Just A Return Reply...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just A Return Reply...: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,If i were to ditch my now installed Kaspersky free and then go back to the Windows Defender antivirus it will only end up with only losses and no wins relating to a dangerous downloads.I though the newer updates for the Windows Defender antivirus...
  6. Just A Return Reply..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just A Return Reply..: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I earlier mentioned a bluescreen result from my last email, that was after reading in some websites that Microsoft can check all computers automatically and the bluescreen warning was sent by Microsoft was a reply by them stating my 5th/6th Gen....
  7. Just A Return Reply..

Just A Return Reply..: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I earlier mentioned a bluescreen result from my last email, that was after reading in some websites that Microsoft can check all computers automatically and the bluescreen warning was sent by Microsoft was a reply by them stating my 5th/6th Gen....
  8. my replies are returned

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my replies are returned: The last month or so any reply I submit to an answer received from Microsoft support agents is returned as a new email in my outlook.com inbox. It appears my responses to the agents' excellent help are not being received, read by the agent. This problem has never happened...
  9. Windows 10 mail: Return to inbox after reply?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 mail: Return to inbox after reply?: I'm new to the Windows 10 mail program – and fairly new to Win10 itself. I've been using em Client for my email needs, but ran into some quirks with it and decided to give the built-in email program a try. It's nice. Super simple and lightweight and it manages three accounts...
  10. problems not accepting reply to your return email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems not accepting reply to your return email: Tried to send an answer to your questions but the reply was refused. Now all copies are gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/problems-not-accepting-reply-to-your-return-email/2c9cab4e-ae07-4384-905b-8ed572c73aa9