Windows 10: Return Shipping Label

Discus and support Return Shipping Label in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 that I purchased in April 2016 via the Microsoft Store. The original manufacturer’s warranty ran out, however, I bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AronMarq, Jun 22, 2019.

1. AronMarq Win User

Return Shipping Label

I have a Dell XPS 15 9550 that I purchased in April 2016 via the Microsoft Store. The original manufacturer’s warranty ran out, however, I bought the extended warranty. That warranty is due to expire on July 13, 2019.

About a year and a half owning this laptop, the trackpad started to malfunction. It would not click when I pressed down on the left and right click buttons. Not a huge deal. However, it has progressively gotten worse and worse. It is to the point now where the trackpad is now sticking out of the base itself and does not click at all. After contacting Dell customer support, whom are useless, they essentially told me “out of warranty, out of luck.” A known problem, that has affected hundreds, if not thousands, of laptops such as mine.

So, I reached out to Microsoft about getting it taken care of under my warranty. Now, I know what you are thinking, why didn’t i just call Microsoft first? I actually had thought that my warranty had expired from them, as well. After finding out that I still have three weeks left, I felt a glimmer of hope.

Microsoft said that they would be able to take care of the problem under warranty, HOWEVER, i would have to physically take in my laptop to the nearest Microsoft Store. Living in Fresno, Ca the closest store to me is in Santa Clara, which is 2.5 hours from me. So, a total round trip of over 5 hours, which I am assuming includes leaving my laptop there so they can send it in for repair, and then another 5 hour trip back to pick it up! That is not going to be possible. Both customer service reps told me there was no way to send it in via mail.

I was then transferred to that Microsoft Store, and their rep told me there was a way to ship it in so it can get repaired, HOWEVER, I would have to contact Dell for the return shipping label. ****!? Why would Dell ever agree to this!? Also, why can’t Microsoft email me the shipping label instead!?

:)

AronMarq, Jun 22, 2019
  2. BenLNKT Win User

How do I just get a return shipping label?

I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I requested
    a replacement from the online store. Upon realizing the replacement would take a week or 2 weeks to arrive, I just ordered another that would arrive the next day because I couldn't be without a laptop that long during my studies. I received the second order
    with no problems and have been using it perfectly ever since. The replacement for the original order eventually came and I've been trying to return that one for 3 weeks.

The first time, I called support and they said it would be no problem but, then I realized they only refunded my protection plan and never sent a return label for me to return the actual laptop. So, I called again. They said sorry and that they would send
    the return label for the laptop within 3 days. They didn't. I called again and explained again after which they told me it was solved and they'd send a shipping label within 3 days. They sent me a return shipping label finally. FOR THE WRONG ORDER. So I called
    again. I keep calling support and being told i'll get the shipping label within 3 days after the call. But I don't. Then I have to call back. I get put on hold for an hour and have to explain the entire situation again, get told its solved and to just wait
    up to 3 days for another shipping label since they must have messed up. I wait 3 days. I don't get anything again. That's been going on for 3 weeks. I'm tired of having $1,500 dollars in limbo when I just want to return a laptop.

I'm completely tired of going through these same things for weeks and having to explain the same issue over and over without ANY progress. I was on hold on the phone with support again today. She said she would be right back after she talked to her manager
    yet it was 60 minutes and I had no doubt the employee answering my call was just keeping me on hold hoping I would just hang up so she wouldn't have to do anything. I just want a return label. She eventually hung up on me randomly after I have been waiting
    on the phone on hold for 70 minutes of my own time with no call back or anything to show for the 70 minutes I spent waiting.

This is ridiculous. I don't know who else I can contact or where to post when calling support keeps leading to nothing and I just want my $1,500 back. Regardless, I'm not buying anything from the Microsoft store again or recommending it to anyone but
    can I get help from one person? It's extremely frustrating explaining the same thing every time I call a new support agent. I have kept and provided all the reference ID numbers and they clearly haven't helped. I just want one person to handle my problem instead
    of 10 people looking at it and shrugging.

BenLNKT, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Shipping Label Issue

Last night, I placed a repair/replacement order for my Xbox One controller. I receieved a confirmation email with shipping instructions, as well as a statement in regards to an additional email i would be receiving soon after. This secondary email was
    to include my shopping label so that i could send in my controller, but I haven't seen this message despite a complete search of my emails, and the Get Shipping Label button is grayed out on the website. Is there an issue on my end?

AustinCraig, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Return Shipping Label

Shipping Label Issue

Hi Austin,

Thank you for posting your query. With regard to your concern about the shipping label so you can send your Xbox One controller for repair/replacement, we recommend that you contact our Xbox Support directly through this
    link.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Return Shipping Label

1. Return Shipping Label - Similar Threads - Return Shipping Label

2. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  3. How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set up a thermal printer to print the shipping label off a packing slip?: An old computer at work was able to do this but I can't examine it anymore to figure it out. Basically, we get orders and are given a packing slip to put into the package, and on the same sheet is a prepaid shipping label. We can print the packing slip from a normal printer,...
  4. Windows.. is a ship full of wholes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows.. is a ship full of wholes: Ive seen as many others our entire setups being taken over by remote access and us put on virtual systems.. microsoft.. completely ignored the fact the only way i could access my drive was thru virtualization.. are you kidding.. im done.. no more windows.. its barely strung...
  5. ship & sketch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ship & sketch: I have used snip and sketch. I have read how to store pictures. I just can not find the pictures I took before I read how to store. Where are they so I can delete them???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ship-sketch/d4b713e8-81e1-4473-a291-cb87f571a0e8
  6. Ship it anyway!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ship it anyway!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Talib_Dota [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg7bem/ship_it_anyway/
  7. Shipping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shipping: Hello, how many days is delivery to Bulgaria for the Razer Deathadder Elite mouse? I'm sorry to ask this question here Windows category I just don't know where to ask. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shipping/b32f2f17-436e-425b-9e12-1f991119916b
  8. Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label

Brand new surface pen --- requested item return shipping label: Here's the thing, I don't draw, I don't code, but I am a college student, who felt the need to purchase a pen, even though I wasn't fully aware of the difference of Microsoft Surface Models, and I purchased a Microsoft Surface 3, and maybe for the 3? A stylus is more suited...
  9. labels

labels: how can Iprint labels from access 2007 in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/labels/adebe165-5637-434a-8152-0574f26c9579
  10. How do I just get a return shipping label?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I just get a return shipping label?: I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I got a replacement from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. contact dell for the return shipping label.