Windows 10: Return to dissalusionment.

Discus and support Return to dissalusionment. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Banghead Tell me guys, is there another totally independent OS that WORKS, non Microsoft? A. which is it? B. Will it play all programs installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Return to dissalusionment.

*Banghead Tell me guys, is there another totally independent OS that WORKS, non Microsoft?

A. which is it?
    B. Will it play all programs installed on current PC operating under Microsoft W10

Details please.

Many thanks.*Party

:)

Mothie, Oct 5, 2018
  2. Slartybart Win User

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Jesse Williams Win User
    Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Oct 5, 2018
  4. TLB
    TLB Win User

New to ATI

Yeah they must have listed them wrong , I deal with them a lot so there should be no problem THANKS very much for the help. If I do have to return this do you have a suggestion for a replacement of this card?

Thema:

1. Return to dissalusionment. - Similar Threads - Return dissalusionment

2. Famous Winamp is returning back with improved Windows 10 compatibility

in Windows 10 News
    Famous Winamp is returning back with improved Windows 10 compatibility: Winamp remains one of the most famous and popular media players even in 2018. The app hasn’t received a single update in nearly 5 years but the community is still using the media player on their Windows devices. There are millions of users out there still running Winamp and...
  3. October Update Cause the Return of My Bluetooth Device Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    October Update Cause the Return of My Bluetooth Device Problem: I know I figured this out back when the Creators Update first went live, but I no longer remember what the solution was. I use bluetooth for both my mouse and keyboard because the battery life is 10x what it would be if I used the usb dongle. Ever since yesterday, there seems...
  4. display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector.

in Windows 10 Customization
    display size will not return to normal size after disconnecting from a projector.: The area that is displaying on my monitor is now too small and did not return to normal size after unplugging projector and rebooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-size-will-not-return-to-normal-size-after/4d2aaf1d-cdab-4e1c-9118-3f1a1cf9830d
  5. Hidden driver update keeps returning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hidden driver update keeps returning: Good morning, tenors, I have an HP 10-e, basically a nice touch screen netbook. It was designed for Win 8, and took the upgrade to Win10 very nicely, except for the display driver. The notebook began to perform very sluggishly once I had completed all the updates. In task...
  6. Multiple webcam setup. Always returns with blue screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple webcam setup. Always returns with blue screen on windows 10: I have 2 logitech 920 web cams and one logitech p9000 on an AMD threadripper 1950x system , running 64gb ddr4 3200 speed ram and a AMD r9 390x as my video card . No matter what I have tried with more than one cam set up I get blue screen . How can I correct this ? My mother...
  7. My laptop screen doesn't return to full brightness when I log on

My laptop screen doesn't return to full brightness when I log on: I noticed that since my laptop had the last update, my screen brightness doesn't stay "bright" unless I unplug the battery cord. How do I get it to stay bright? I have seen that once I log on and unplug the battery cord - that my screen stays bright until I put in on sleep...
  8. Windows 10 Task view freezes prevents return to desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Task view freezes prevents return to desktop: My computer is running windows 10 version 10.0.17134. When I press windows + TAB to launch the task view / virtual desktop the task view freezes on the screen. I can't change virtual desktops I can't alt F4 out. If I press CTRL ALT DEL the screen overlay comes up where I can...
  9. Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL - Always get "/usr/sbin/groupadd -g 1000 sroy' returned error code 10....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL - Always get "/usr/sbin/groupadd -g 1000 sroy' returned error code 10....: Hi, I installed Windows Subsystem for Linux on a laptop running with the following OS. [ATTACH] Right after I installed Ubuntu 18.04 from Microsoft Store, it asked to set up a user, unfortunately, I does not work. So I continue with "apt update" and "apt upgrade" and then...
  10. Please.Help me return desktop shortcuts

Please.Help me return desktop shortcuts: I doesnt understend what going on with desktop on my PC http://piccy.info/view3/12654002/0a26bcb28e72afbbb8fd8d58e301334b/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/pleasehelp-me-return-desktop-shortcuts/97531352-5f15-4b4f-9b9f-5d62093883b0