Windows 10: Return to dissalusionment.

Discus and support Return to dissalusionment. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Banghead Tell me guys, is there another totally independent OS that WORKS, non Microsoft? A. which is it? B. Will it play all programs installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Return to dissalusionment.

*Banghead Tell me guys, is there another totally independent OS that WORKS, non Microsoft?

A. which is it?
    B. Will it play all programs installed on current PC operating under Microsoft W10

Details please.

Many thanks.*Party

:)

Mothie, Oct 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Oct 5, 2018
  4. TLB
    TLB Win User

New to ATI

Yeah they must have listed them wrong , I deal with them a lot so there should be no problem THANKS very much for the help. If I do have to return this do you have a suggestion for a replacement of this card?

Thema:

1. Return to dissalusionment. - Similar Threads - Return dissalusionment

2. Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix ISDone.dll error, Unarc.dll returned error code message on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The isDone.dll error message sometimes seen in Windows 10 is related to the incomplete installation of PC games or files of larger size. As we know, games with good graphics and fast play are resource intensive and consume much storage space. As [...] This...
  3. Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Batch file returns "Access is denied" error on Win 10/64 Pro.: Hi! I have a strange one here. I need to run the following batch file when my Wacom tablet driver is not responsive. But every time I run it, I get "Access is denied". I clicked on "Run as Administrator", went to Properties/Security/Permissions... etc... to no avail. I just...
  4. Windows 10 application audio silenced on return from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 application audio silenced on return from sleep: I have established that Windows 10 (Home 1809) suppresses application audio on return from sleep until the screen is unlocked. This is reproduced as follows: Start music playing on your favourite media player - Sound comes out of speakers Press the sleep key or do Right...
  5. how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to wipe my windows smarttab clean to return it to manufacturer: i am returning my device how do i wipe it clean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-wipe-my-windows-smarttab-clean-to-return-it/ac92de00-0328-419f-b51c-d7f8386f8c42"
  6. UK keyboard input keeps coming back after returning from "sleep"

in Windows 10 Customization
    UK keyboard input keeps coming back after returning from "sleep": I keep having English UK keyboard added: [ATTACH] when I seek to remove it, it doesn't exist at first: [ATTACH] for some reason I do have the UK option under the languages drop down: [ATTACH] after toggling there I can go back to english US and then remove the...
  7. Windows Update returns a message that Windows cannot connect to the update server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update returns a message that Windows cannot connect to the update server: Windows Update returns a message that Windows cannot connect to the update server and has been returning this message for several days. Why? My internet is working correctly. I am curious why this is an issue and is it Microsoft's problem or mine? Thank you....
  8. Documents folder is set to readonly attrib -r returns permission denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Documents folder is set to readonly attrib -r returns permission denied: My C:\Users\Name\Documents folder is set to readonly. I tried attrib -r in an admin command prompt but it always returns permission denied. Any ideas?...
  9. My Dell laptop returns DL speed < 10 Mbps) and UL speed > 100 Mbps when connected to WiFi...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Dell laptop returns DL speed < 10 Mbps) and UL speed > 100 Mbps when connected to WiFi...: I have recently upgraded my home broadband connection from copper pair to optical fiber of Airtel and am on a 100MBps speed plan. While my other laptop regularly kicks in 100MBps UL and DL speeds, while tested on Ookla speedtest website, this laptop DELL Inspiron model P24T...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Installation Starts, Screen Goes Black, Never to Return

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Installation Starts, Screen Goes Black, Never to Return: This is on my 4K video editing super workstation that I built in Aug 2015, and have been running Windows 7 Pro on since: I bought a new 250GB SSD drive, installed it, disconnected all other drives and am trying to install Windows 10 Pro now as a clean installation. Prior to...