Windows 10: Return to dissalusionment.

Discus and support Return to dissalusionment. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *Banghead Tell me guys, is there another totally independent OS that WORKS, non Microsoft? A. which is it? B. Will it play all programs installed on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mothie, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Mothie Win User

Return to dissalusionment.

*Banghead Tell me guys, is there another totally independent OS that WORKS, non Microsoft?

A. which is it?
    B. Will it play all programs installed on current PC operating under Microsoft W10

Details please.

Many thanks.*Party

:)

Mothie, Oct 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Oct 5, 2018
  4. TLB
    TLB Win User

New to ATI

Yeah they must have listed them wrong , I deal with them a lot so there should be no problem THANKS very much for the help. If I do have to return this do you have a suggestion for a replacement of this card?

Thema:

1. Return to dissalusionment. - Similar Threads - Return dissalusionment

2. Since my return from a break I switched on my computer and have no start menu list or icons...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since my return from a break I switched on my computer and have no start menu list or icons...: Have lost all my apps on the start menu and icons and access to apps on my desktop. Cannot minimise items and some lists are coming up in more line spacingt...
  3. how do I return to color. I have grayscale and do not like it.

how do I return to color. I have grayscale and do not like it.: I have grayscale and want to return to colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-color-i-have-grayscale-and-do/327851fc-ecfb-470b-9fa3-51a0c94a4626
  4. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  5. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  6. How do I just get a return shipping label?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I just get a return shipping label?: I've been trying to get a return shipping label for a laptop I bought from the online store for 3 weeks now. It started because I needed a laptop desperately for school to finish my semester. I bought and received a laptop that had hardware issues so I got a replacement from...
  7. Returning Windows 10 Home

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returning Windows 10 Home: What is the process for obtaining a return of purchase price (May 8) for Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-windows-10-home/e93cd5df-e942-459f-8a6e-71fcb4841bf9"
  8. File explorer search returns no files when I search by using the “Date Modified” drop-down list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer search returns no files when I search by using the “Date Modified” drop-down list: It was working until a week or 2 ago. I may have changed a parameter in View. Searches using 'kind' and 'other properties' does get results. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-search-returns-no-files-when-i/3849d456-c45a-4c4f-9e94-feb784b918a0"
  9. mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting.

mouse theme is returning to basic when rebooting.: [ATTACH] I changed theme of mouse pointer as I uploaded, but when I reboot then theme is returning to basic one every time. If I open that settings up and push 'OK', the theme will be succeed to use until system turns off. but I feel really uncomfortable. I'm using...
  10. Returning from standby problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning from standby problem: Other than M/S updates I have made no changes to my Desktop W10 PC - software or hardware. For approx 1 week, I have had the problem that if left for say an hour - the machine stays in standby. Previously a wiggle of the mouse or a dab on the spacebar brought it back to life....