Windows 10: return to original documents list

Discus and support return to original documents list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I cant access the original page for my documents folder... it keeps bringing up quick access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CindySteenkamp, Jul 8, 2019.

1. return to original documents list

I cant access the original page for my documents folder... it keeps bringing up quick access

:)

CindySteenkamp, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Document list is reversed from starting with a to starting with z.. How can I put it back to starting with "a" and ending with "z"?

How can I return my document list from starting with "z" to start with "a"? I went to my control panel but have not found a way to change it back to start with "a" as originally set up. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

EviMahairas, Jul 8, 2019
  4. return to original documents list

c# subtract elements of a list

This.
    Create EventInfo class with DateTime EventStart, DateTime EventEnd, and a TimeSpan property Duration (with only getter) that gets EventEnd-EventStart.
    Then you keep the list of EventInfo instances.

BiggieShady, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

return to original documents list

1. return to original documents list - Similar Threads - return original documents

2. List subfolders containing documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    List subfolders containing documents: Hi,I have a large folder containing approximately 3000 subfolders, but in some of them I have document files like .pdf, .docx, etc.Is it possible to list subfolders containing documents, I don't need files from subfolders, I just want to transfer those subfolders containing...
  3. List subfolders containing documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    List subfolders containing documents: Hi,I have a large folder containing approximately 3000 subfolders, but in some of them I have document files like .pdf, .docx, etc.Is it possible to list subfolders containing documents, I don't need files from subfolders, I just want to transfer those subfolders containing...
  4. List subfolders containing documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Return to original colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return to original colors: Please return to original colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-to-original-colors/8531b8c8-a52e-429d-924e-719bd6dc5c15
  6. Return to original colors

Return to original colors: Please return to original colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-to-original-colors/8531b8c8-a52e-429d-924e-719bd6dc5c15
  7. return my screen back to original color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    return my screen back to original color: i want my screen back to it's original colors..blues and white.. and my bank green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-my-screen-back-to-original-color/0b21a528-8814-4c35-92ce-2b3a226e9b2e
  8. return my screen back to original color

return my screen back to original color: i want my screen back to it's original colors..blues and white.. and my bank green. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-my-screen-back-to-original-color/0b21a528-8814-4c35-92ce-2b3a226e9b2e
  9. returning start menu to original format

in Windows 10 Customization
    returning start menu to original format: returning start menu to original format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-start-menu-to-original-format/c1d3eac8-5459-4f9d-9d27-d6aa70897d2e
  10. How to return OPEN the original application Photos ?

How to return OPEN the original application Photos ?: Photo files opens in old Photo Viewer. How to return OPEN the original application Photos ? I tried: to restore the default application and association file. No change, thank you. 71213