Windows 10: return to pic login from password screen

Discus and support return to pic login from password screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had set up a picture login on my windows 10 laptop. I've done something wrong and now the password screen comes up and I don't remember the password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IDOL Proff, Mar 7, 2020.

1. return to pic login from password screen

I had set up a picture login on my windows 10 laptop. I've done something wrong and now the password screen comes up and I don't remember the password I used. How do I return to the picture login?

:)

IDOL Proff, Mar 7, 2020

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Mar 7, 2020
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, Mar 7, 2020
  4. return to pic login from password screen

How to Remove login screen and completely Disable login password ??

Hello,

We apologize for the delay in response.

as you have already tried to disable the login password from netplwiz, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on Start and select Control Panel.
    • click on Categories and select Large icons.
    • Click on Power Options.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Require password on wakeup.
    • Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Select the option, Don't require a password and click on
      Save changes

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

return to pic login from password screen

1. return to pic login from password screen - Similar Threads - return pic login

2. Login screen password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  3. Login screen password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen password: i have windows 11 i login in Microsoft account but when I login system at morning so screen lock password fill and that password is same as Microsoft account password so I hope any other default password set in screen lock during Microsoft account logged in windows...
  4. Login screen password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. enter password and returns to password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  6. enter password and returns to password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enter password and returns to password: Computer hacked I enter password and returns to password and the pin says no pin set up exists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-password-and-returns-to-password/dcf20188-2672-465b-b624-80789e7d4333
  7. Windows returns to lock screen after login / entering correct pin or password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows returns to lock screen after login / entering correct pin or password: As simple as I said it in title, this problem literally locks you out of your user account and won't let you in. It as the same as this discussion that they've solved in multiple methods; Windows lock screen after login BUT ; I have found a better solution Their...
  8. Return pics to pc hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Return pics to pc hard drive: how do I remove pics folder from one drive and put back on my pc. I just wanted to put my documents on one drive, but when I signed back in to one drive, it tried to move everything and now my pics are in no man's land....
  9. too fast return to login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    too fast return to login screen: when i leave computer unattended for more than a minute or 2, display screen goes back to login. want to increase tiwer delay b4 reverting back to login screen. any help appreciated...
  10. Remove user account pic at login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remove user account pic at login screen: I thought I read somewhere how to do this but can't find it anymore. Anyway, I want to remove the user account pic at the login screen. Not change it but remove it completely so all I have is a clean background (I've already removed the background picture and set it to a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. return to password