Windows 10: return to s mode

Discus and support return to s mode in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have accidently switched out of s mode. How can I switch back to s mode? Thank you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ali1., Mar 23, 2020.

1. ali1. Win User

return to s mode

Hi, I have accidently switched out of s mode. How can I switch back to s mode?

Thank you

:)

ali1., Mar 23, 2020

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

return to s mode

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

return to s mode

1. return to s mode - Similar Threads - return mode

2. Ram not going upto 3200mhz and returned to single channel mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram not going upto 3200mhz and returned to single channel mode: Before resetting my laptop completely, my RAM returned to single-channel mode.I haven't played around with the RAM by opening up my laptop, fearing this expensive piece of hardware might break.But after resetting the RAM went back into single-channel mode as shown by...
  3. Ram not going upto 3200mhz and returned to single channel mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ram not going upto 3200mhz and returned to single channel mode: Before resetting my laptop completely, my RAM returned to single-channel mode.I haven't played around with the RAM by opening up my laptop, fearing this expensive piece of hardware might break.But after resetting the RAM went back into single-channel mode as shown by...
  4. No sound after returning from Sleep Mode Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after returning from Sleep Mode Windows 11: I have a Dell Latitude with Windows 11. When my PC returns from sleep mode the sound stops working. When I check Sound Settings the laptop's integrated speakers Intel Smart Sound Technology are still selected. I'm usually quite good at troubleshooting PC issues. I've followed...
  5. No sound after returning from Sleep Mode Windows 11

No sound after returning from Sleep Mode Windows 11: I have a Dell Latitude with Windows 11. When my PC returns from sleep mode the sound stops working. When I check Sound Settings the laptop's integrated speakers Intel Smart Sound Technology are still selected. I'm usually quite good at troubleshooting PC issues. I've followed...
  6. "msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot...: "msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot hte blinking of my monitor. It is impossible to give any advice. How can I change that?...
  7. "msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot...

"msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot...: "msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot hte blinking of my monitor. It is impossible to give any advice. How can I change that?...
  8. "msiexec.exe returned 1601" is the message I got in Safe Mode if I tried to troubleshoot...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...: I checked WinDbg, it's really a system crash when iterating over VAD.Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base =...
  10. Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...

Under certain circumstances, returning from Hibernation mode causes a crash inside the core...: I checked WinDbg, it's really a system crash when iterating over VAD.Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 24 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Edition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base =...