Windows 10: Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

Discus and support Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed Ubuntu over windows by accident. I do not care about my files I just want windows back. What is the quickest solution? I'm trying to mount... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Brooke Mariah, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

I installed Ubuntu over windows by accident. I do not care about my files I just want windows back. What is the quickest solution? I'm trying to mount the windows iso and it seems to get stuck at 37%

:)

Brooke Mariah, Jan 25, 2022
  2. rboppy Win User

Networking issue - Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer, Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

rboppy, Jan 25, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Gymbos Win User

Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

Networking problem between Windows and Ubuntu

Went on a short trip, took my Windows 10 laptop, turned off the Ubuntu computer and my wife's Windows 10 computer. When I returned, I turned everything back on and nether Windows computer could see the Ubuntu 16.04 LTS computer. On the Ubuntu computer,
    Files/Network clicking on Windows Network received "Unable to access location - Failed to retrieve share list from server: No such file or directory" error. Both Windows computers were able to use the Ubuntu before the trip.

Any suggestions?

Gymbos, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

1. Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it. - Similar Threads - Return Ubuntu was

2. Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.: I installed Ubuntu over windows by accident. I do not care about my files I just want windows back. What is the quickest solution? I'm trying to mount the windows iso and it seems to get stuck at 37%...
  3. Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Return to Windows 10 after Ubuntu was installed over it.: I installed Ubuntu over windows by accident. I do not care about my files I just want windows back. What is the quickest solution? I'm trying to mount the windows iso and it seems to get stuck at 37%...
  4. Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows disappeared after installing ubuntu: Hello! I hope I'm in the right place. TL;DR - I have more than one hard drive and everything was just working. Added a new SSD and got windows set up on it. installed ubuntu on the old 250 gb SSD. Now I cannot access windows, it wont boot and does not show up in the MSI...
  5. Returning to Windows 10 from Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Returning to Windows 10 from Ubuntu: I've decided to return to Windows 10 after almost a month on Ubuntu. The Windows 10 disk I have was one I bought from the same shop I bought my computer components from when I assembled the machine and it does not have a product activation key. This didn't cause a problem...
  6. Returning to Windows 10 from Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning to Windows 10 from Ubuntu: I've decided to return to Windows 10 after almost a month on Ubuntu. The Windows 10 disk I have was one I bought from the same shop I bought my computer components from when I assembled the machine and it does not have a product activation key. This didn't cause a problem...
  7. Windows 10 not working after installing ubuntu 18.04

Windows 10 not working after installing ubuntu 18.04: I bought a laptop with windows 10 pre-installed in it. Yesterday I installed ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS by creating a new partition. Ubuntu is woeking fine now but when i boot into Windows, an error "winload.efi file missing or contains errors" pops up. Please help. I can see the...
  8. Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu

Can't install Windows after installing Ubuntu: Since I've installed Ubuntu Budgie 18.04.1 on my PC, the USB installer just doesn't boot, it gives me a black screen. [ATTACH] Any other Linux USB installer seems to be booting normally. It just happens with Windows installers. So I can't install Windows because the...
  9. Windows 10 not starting after installing Ubuntu 18.04

Windows 10 not starting after installing Ubuntu 18.04: Hi, I recently installed Ubuntu 18.04 on my Lenovo laptop, hoping to be able to access both Ubuntu and Windows according to my needs. During the Ubuntu installation I created a new partition on my HD and since then Windows entered on Automatic Repair mode. Ubuntu is...
  10. Re-installing Windows 10 over Ubuntu

Re-installing Windows 10 over Ubuntu: A friend of mine installed Ubuntu 14.04 on my laptop because he thought it would make it faster but I have almost know knowledge of the operating system so its been pretty horrible. I made a boot USB drive using the windows media creation tool and set my toshiba's boot system...