Windows 10: return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

Discus and support return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by issacsitu, Oct 30, 2018.

1. issacsitu Win User

return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase.

:)

issacsitu, Oct 30, 2018

2. How to get refund for Sea of Thieves?

Thanks for help! return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history :)

But it looks like Sea of Theves can't be returned return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history :(

1. Sign in to your Order history and select Request a return.
    2. If you don’t see Request a return, your item may not be eligible for a refund. See Microsoft Terms of Sale.

I don't see Request a return...

Vladimir Novosilov, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Karen Her Win User
    Refund for purchasing The Sims 4.

Thank you for the information. We suggest that you log in to your Microsoft account, and check if the charge was applied. Follow the steps below to check it:

• Go to account.microsoft.com.
    • Click the Payment & billing tab.
    • Select Order History.

If the charge shows on your Order History, please contact Microsoft Store Support. Refer to this
    link.

If the charge is not showing, you may need to contact the developer of the game to process the refund.

Get back to us if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Karen Her, Oct 30, 2018
  4. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

need refund for dvd player

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Could you provide us few information in order to assist you better?

• What are the issues your facing in DVD player apart from not playing?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you try to uninstall and reinstall the app again?
    • Did you try any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?
    I would suggest you to contact the store and try to get a refund for the issue.You can follow the link mentioned below to contact the Store.

Items ordered from Microsoft Store online:

http://store.microsoft.com/Help/Returns-Refunds

Sales and Support

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.Help_Site_Contact_Us

Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

SujataMoktan, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

1. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history - Similar Threads - return home refund

2. Order history does not specify if I refunded the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order history does not specify if I refunded the game: I don't know how to see if I have refunded a certain game or not. It only says that the order is complete and in the show details section it doesn't mention anything about whether the item is refunded or not. Is there a way to see if an item is refunded from Microsoft store?...
  3. Order history does not specify if I refunded the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order history does not specify if I refunded the game: I don't know how to see if I have refunded a certain game or not. It only says that the order is complete and in the show details section it doesn't mention anything about whether the item is refunded or not. Is there a way to see if an item is refunded from Microsoft store?...
  4. Order history does not specify if I refunded the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund: Hi, My friend in Ukriane who does not have good knowledge of computers recently bought a Lenovo laptop from a shop. Apart from the cost of laptop, the shop charged around 140 USD to install Windows Home edition on it. Now my friend wants to return the laptop as it is not...
  6. return/refund

return/refund: I just bought windows 10 for my device but i did not know until after that my device was not compatible for it. I just wanted to know if there was anyway to return windows 10 because i will not be able to use it?...
  7. Cant see "request refund" button in order history?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant see "request refund" button in order history?: Hello, I forgot to disable automatic renewal for office 365. Today I realised, that I was billed for one year subcription (billing and order is not older than 30 days). I cant see any options to request refund anywhere and support is closed over the weekend. Please, does...
  8. Windows 10 license order history

Windows 10 license order history: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? ***Original title: my order*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-order-history/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580
  9. ORDER HISTORY

ORDER HISTORY: In Order History unable to find item purchased history. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history/a81c30a2-8883-431a-90b7-5b3ea5f22925"
  10. returns and refunds

returns and refunds: I recently purchased an HP Windows laptop. I am not satisfied with the laptop and would like to return it for a refund. What should I do with the programs because I used it a couple of days. Should I do a factory reset before turning it back in to the store? Please...