Windows 10: Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days

Discus and support Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The previous owner updated this laptop to windows ten, I would like to take it back to the 7 because it doesn't run ten all to well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joshuamarker, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days

The previous owner updated this laptop to windows ten, I would like to take it back to the 7 because it doesn't run ten all to well

:)

joshuamarker, Oct 22, 2019

2. Two factor authenticated gmail account

Hi,

My gmail account has two factor authentication enabled.I would like to keep that setting. I think this sis preventing windows phone from accessing the gmail.It always ends with error.

I would like keep the two factor authentication enabled for my account and I also want to access it via windows phone.How is this possible.

I would like to enable remember this computer for 30days in my options.

Thanks

SamsungOmniaW, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Custom Scaling Factor keeps resetting after latest Windows 10 update

Hi,

To address your concern with Custom Scaling Factor, we suggest you to update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X on your keyboard, then click Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Drivers to find the name of your device, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select
    Update Driver Software.

3. Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 22, 2019
  4. amblors Win User

Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days

Logging for more than 30days

i dont think so mate, most fones av seen 30days is max.

amblors, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days

1. Returning a windows10 to factor 7 after the 30days - Similar Threads - Returning windows10 factor

2. Windows 7 SP1 to Windows10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 SP1 to Windows10 upgrade: Hi there, I get this error 80072EFE when trying to upgrade to W10, can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-sp1-to-windows10-upgrade/5b154ba1-c1ba-40c1-a7d0-9e2dd596cfbf
  3. Returning Minecraft Windows10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returning Minecraft Windows10: I ordered Minecraft a little bit ago but realized I need the Java version to be able to use mods. Is there a way I can return it and get my money back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-minecraft-windows10/cc91cf14-5cc3-40b6-bed8-d320ed27bc48
  4. Windows10- upgrade and Activation on windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows10- upgrade and Activation on windows 7: Hi, I have recently purchased a windows10-Pro from Amazon. its an OEM product. Not sure, how to install this. Can someone help? Windows7 system is being used and have no issues, but unfortunately could not upgrade to windows10 previously. Thanks...
  5. Will Microsoft return to Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will Microsoft return to Windows 7?: Let’s have a chat here. Windows 10 has been making updates that has so many bugs. The apps like the Settings app are far more broken then the Program versions. I’m here seeing a Calculator Program is more faster and efficent then the Calculator App, which takes up some screen...
  6. S-Mode returned after Windows10 Update

S-Mode returned after Windows10 Update: Purchased a PC with Windows 10 version 1909 in S-Mode. Successfully switched out of S-Mode without any issues and installed the necessary special purpose apps for the intended application of the PC. There have been no issues with this PC for 6 months, several days ago a...
  7. GetSystemMetricsSM_CMOUSEBUTTONS returning wrong value on Windows10 on RDP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GetSystemMetricsSM_CMOUSEBUTTONS returning wrong value on Windows10 on RDP: If we call the Windows GetSystemMetrics function to find the number of buttons of the installed mouse, it alwaysreturns 2 if the function is called from a Remote Desktop session. Our application needs 3 buttons to perform 3 different actions on graphic clients ILOG IlView...
  8. Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to return a used Windows10 key?: So after building my pc a week ago I used my Windows10 home key I bought from the Microsoft website. About 3 days after using it my friend gave me an early Christmas present in the form of a Windows 10 pro key. Now being a reasonable person one, might say the best solution...
  9. Factor restored

Factor restored: How do I set my surface go back to factory restore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factor-restored/f5d9a3c6-b6e2-4925-b166-ce998d96c6ec
  10. Need To Return To Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need To Return To Windows 7 Home: I have really no good reason to hate Windows 10, but, I get frustrated trying to deal with 10. I would guess it would take time to get real involved in using the new Windows 10. I loved Windows 7, and know how it's operates and to deal with any issues. So, here I am three or...