Windows 10: Returning Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Returning Forza Horizon 3 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3, but it will not open because I do not meet hardware requirements. This makes sense, as my computer doesn't have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by marvinz1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. marvinz1 Win User

Returning Forza Horizon 3

I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3, but it will not open because I do not meet hardware requirements. This makes sense, as my computer doesn't have a very powerful graphics card. I spent quite a bit on the game, and I would like to return it now. Problem is, I'm not sure if this item is available for return, as it doesn't seem to be refundable in my microsoft billing/orders. How do I return it?

:)

marvinz1, Mar 12, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 online features

Hi,

Forza Horizon 3 is one of the first Xbox Play Anywhere game. To answer your question, you do not need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game online on Windows 10. For more information about the game Forza Horizon 3, we suggest that you
    visit this
    link

If you need more assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 12, 2019
  4. GeorgeKgg Win User

Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Returning Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Returning Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  3. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I recently purchased a new laptop and would like to install my already purchased Forza Horizon 3 with hot wheels and blizzard packs on my new PC. I cannot seem to find it the Xbox store and doesn't show up in my library. Can you help? Thanks,Jon...
  4. Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3: Ok so i used to love forza horizon 3, i got it mith my xbox one s and played it all the time especially the hotwheels map and i just learned that you cant get it anymore and i was hoping there is a way to install it if i previously owned it?...
  5. Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4: I am currently having issues staying connected to Live Multiplayer in both Forza Horizon 3 and Horizon 4 on PC. I join the online to race and within about a minute I get a disconnected message. I've checked the multiplayer settings in gaming and the NAT type is open and...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta...
  7. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    forza horizon 3: I had horizon 3 on xbox, I just downloaded it for pc the game works fine but I bought the vip and car packs and cant install them on my pc as my pc is not showing as a device in Microsoft store any help is appreciated...
  8. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  9. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  10. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...