Windows 10: Returning Forza Horizon 3

Discus and support Returning Forza Horizon 3 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3, but it will not open because I do not meet hardware requirements. This makes sense, as my computer doesn't have a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by marvinz1, Mar 12, 2019.

1. marvinz1 Win User

Returning Forza Horizon 3

I recently purchased Forza Horizon 3, but it will not open because I do not meet hardware requirements. This makes sense, as my computer doesn't have a very powerful graphics card. I spent quite a bit on the game, and I would like to return it now. Problem is, I'm not sure if this item is available for return, as it doesn't seem to be refundable in my microsoft billing/orders. How do I return it?

:)

marvinz1, Mar 12, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3 online features

Hi,

Forza Horizon 3 is one of the first Xbox Play Anywhere game. To answer your question, you do not need to have an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play the game online on Windows 10. For more information about the game Forza Horizon 3, we suggest that you
    visit this
    link

If you need more assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 12, 2019
  4. GeorgeKgg Win User

Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Returning Forza Horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Returning Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 3 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash: Does it works on 1903 windows? its crashes in startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-crash/21aedfb2-2a7f-4c8a-a7a0-eba00ae41a95
  3. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I am trying to launch Forza horizon 3 that i bought from the windows store to play on my PC, however when i launch the game it stays on the grey splash screen that occurs before the game loads then it just closes and doesn't open the game, i have googled the problem and...
  4. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: mon problème c'est que mon jeu est le jour à l'intro et que je suis informé de la vidéo youtube et qu'il est à supprimer Supprimer le fichier AppxManifest.xml et mon jeu est qu'il est introuvable normal car je suis je l'ai supprimer et que je veux le réinstaller comment je...
  5. forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3: SO... I bought the game "Forza Horizon 3" and I found out my graphics card was not usable for the game. So I tried to play the game and it didn't work as thought. so I tried to refund it on the store but there were no refund button. What can I do...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not Starting: Since i bought Forza Horizon 3 for windows 10 I've had issues in the beginning trying to get it to start. when you launch the game it comes up with its normal splash screen, the the grey background changes to black and the splash screen disappears, then a few seconds later...
  7. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  8. Teredo/Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo/Forza Horizon 3: Hi i have Windows 10 and Forza horizon 3 problem.I bought it months ago and still cant get online.Problem is i dont have a teredo tunnel interface (adapter) thats why i cant get online. I tried every solution there is but still nothing.In the xbox app it should be saying a...
  9. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes up then the game crashes. The demo for the game worked completely fine. My computer meets all of the minimum requirements and...