Windows 10: Returning member

Discus and support Returning member in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sorry for this problem and time taken by forum. I am 89 and in a care home. Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account which I have completely... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ess1, Dec 23, 2020.

1. ess1 Win User

Returning member

Sorry for this problem and time taken by forum.

I am 89 and in a care home. Find it very difficult to use my hotmail account which I have completely messed up.
    Cannot get head around changing password etc. Using the various "helps" is proving too difficult.

Can I someone from Microsoft possibly go through procedure please.

Thanks and keep well all,

Sellick

:)

2. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Dec 23, 2020
  3. gamoses Win User
    broken "family member needs to sign in"

Parental controls stopped working. Family.Microsoft.com has alert: "Your family member needs to sign in to their Windows 10 device AngLaptop2014 for family features to work.

But the "how to fix this" says

• Select Accounts > Family & other people
    • Under Your family, select your family member, then select Allow
    • Have your family member sign in with their Microsoft account if asked to
    And the steps don't apply. The account is already allowed, and there is no option to change that.

Now what???

gamoses, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Returning member

Windows Hello won't work for a family member account

• Have you applied a group policy? If yes, you may check this article on
      how to resolve the issue.
      • No group policy applied
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
      • It’s a new computer. As soon as I created my administrator account I created a family account for my wife. Everything else works on her account but Windows Hello does not work (the camera).
    • What is the exact error message?
      • I attempted to attach screen shots of each step we have gone through but it would accept Word or PDF files. Is there another way I can get them to you?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?
      • I deleted her family member account, created a PC account (with the same results), deleted the PC account and recreated the family member account. No luck with her Windows Hello.
    There is a possibility that the family member account/profile that you have created is corrupted/damaged. We suggest that you try re-configuring the profile.
    (Already did that)

Michael_DS, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Returning member

1. Returning member - Similar Threads - Returning member

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  4. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...: Hello,I'm trying to install WINCC V5.7 on Windows 11 Huawei laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".anyone have this problem or can suggest any additional troubleshooting steps?↳Thanks!...
  5. "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...

"Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package" when...: Hello,I'm trying to install WINCC V5.7 on Windows 11 Huawei laptop.Keep receiving the error message "Error 2755. Server returned unexpected error 1632 attempting to install package".anyone have this problem or can suggest any additional troubleshooting steps?↳Thanks!...
  6. How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller: Need to remove my personal profile from laptop being returned to seller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-profile-from-laptop-i-am/884b5ed2-28bc-4943-8b21-4997b207b697
  7. How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller

How to remove my profile from Laptop I am returning to seller: Need to remove my personal profile from laptop being returned to seller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-my-profile-from-laptop-i-am/884b5ed2-28bc-4943-8b21-4997b207b697
  8. Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.: Hi. Earlier this week I purchased a USB copy of Windows 11 that was to be sent to my PO Box. Nothing in the order told me it couldn’t be shipped to a PO Box, but upon tracking it, I found it was returned to sender on Wednesday. It currently says they are attempting to obtain...
  9. Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.

Device returned to Louisville, KY. Need help.: Hi. Earlier this week I purchased a USB copy of Windows 11 that was to be sent to my PO Box. Nothing in the order told me it couldn’t be shipped to a PO Box, but upon tracking it, I found it was returned to sender on Wednesday. It currently says they are attempting to obtain...
  10. Fix Remote server returned ‘550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow...

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fix Remote server returned ‘550 5.7.520 Access denied, Your organization does not allow...: This is a security feature from Microsoft 365 where it will block emails from being forwarded outside the tenant. If you get such a message, this means that the recipient has forwarding set outside its tenant. To allow this feature, follow the below guide. Open the Office...