Windows 10: Returning Microsoft 10 Minecraft from a Mac

Discus and support Returning Microsoft 10 Minecraft from a Mac in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally bought Microsoft 10 from a Mac device and didn't even realize it wouldn't work. I don't have a spot where I can request a return. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KPal123, Jan 19, 2021.

1. KPal123 Win User

Returning Microsoft 10 Minecraft from a Mac

I accidentally bought Microsoft 10 from a Mac device and didn't even realize it wouldn't work. I don't have a spot where I can request a return. Is there a way I can get a refund?

:)

KPal123, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Returning Microsoft 10 Minecraft from a Mac

Returning Minecraft

Hello,

I got Minecraft Windows 10 over the weekend and I've decided that I would like to return it. I've played for a few hours, though I'm not exactly sure how many. I've uninstalled the game already, but I can't find a return option on Microsoft. Is there a way
    for me to return the game?

Thank you.

QueenyLeAcH, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Returning Microsoft 10 Minecraft from a Mac

1. Returning Microsoft 10 Minecraft from a Mac - Similar Threads - Returning Microsoft Minecraft

2. Return Of Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return Of Minecraft Windows 10: I have had Minecraft windows 10 for awhile but, I got it to play with a few friends but after the first few days they stopped played and I do not like the game mechanics its not like java. So If possible can I return the game? I understand if I cant because of how long I have...
  3. minecraft return windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft return windows 10: My friend wanted to return the windows 10 edition of minecraft because he can't play with me he wanted to ask if it was refundable and if so how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-return-windows-10/3f16d006-8fef-4c7b-bd87-a0c6960f716d
  4. Minecraft Return

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Return: I recently purchased the minecraft Windows 10 version under the understanding that it was the computer version of minecraft which allowed mods and such. But apon opening the app I was furious to see that it was the exact same game I have on my xbox that does NOT allow the...
  5. Returning Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Returning Minecraft: Hello, I got Minecraft Windows 10 over the weekend and I've decided that I would like to return it. I've played for a few hours, though I'm not exactly sure how many. I've uninstalled the game already, but I can't find a return option on Microsoft. Is there a way for me to...
  6. how do i return minecraft from microsoft store?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i return minecraft from microsoft store?!: so I have deleted Minecraft because of hack I wanted it on java for free but it gave me demo so I tryd Microsoft store it was not the right version so I wanted a refund but I don't know how I want to pay for java version this time please tell me when you can figer it out :)...
  7. Minecraft return

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft return: hi there, just happaned in 10 min, my friend bought an minecraft we tought its for windows because it was written windowns 10 or more in its system requirements, we can not download it and we do not have xbox, i ve gotten the game as a kode he would like to return but he...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 - return

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - return: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store online. However, it is not the version of minecraft that I thought it was because it cannot connect with private servers. The whole reason I got it was to play with my friends and it won't connect to our server. So...
  9. Minecraft Java Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java Mac: Is there any way to sign into your Xbox account on Minecraft Java Edition? I Have a realm on my PE and Windows10 Edition and want to play on my Mac but there is no other version to play except Java and I can't seem to sign in to Xbox on it......
  10. minecraft windows 10 return

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 return: I made an accidental purchase and I cant find a place to refund the game. Does anyone know where I can find the place to return it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-windows-10-return/9d9e304b-813e-4a53-bbef-758da7ef8e18