Windows 10: Returning Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Returning Windows 10 Home in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What is the process for obtaining a return of purchase price (May 8) for Windows 10 Home?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JimBk, Jun 5, 2019.

1. JimBk Win User

Returning Windows 10 Home

What is the process for obtaining a return of purchase price (May 8) for Windows 10 Home?

:)

JimBk, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Returning Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Returning Home

2. how do I return to color. I have grayscale and do not like it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I return to color. I have grayscale and do not like it.: I have grayscale and want to return to colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-color-i-have-grayscale-and-do/327851fc-ecfb-470b-9fa3-51a0c94a4626
  3. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  4. Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removed Preinstalled Apps returns post Windows 10 Feature update. How to remove Apps...: HI, I have removed preinstalled apps from Windows 10 pro with Powershell commands. It was working fine till the time of feature update installation. After installing Feature update 1809, all removed apps returns to the system. Please guide, how can I permanently remove...
  5. I made a mistake and made norton my home page browser how can I return

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I made a mistake and made norton my home page browser how can I return: I made a mistake and made Norton my home page and browser how can i reverse my action * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-a-mistake-and-made-norton-my-home-page/da5efec5-5eaf-4e06-b03f-137dfd5e3a91
  6. Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding return of already purchased windows 10 home key but not used in any device: please help me how can i return windows 10 home product key? I purchased it from Microsoft store.is there any option to return it.i haven't used it in any device.i no longer need it as i already have genuine windows 10,i didn't know this before. please help me....
  7. can i return the recently windows 10 home and buy the window 10 pro

can i return the recently windows 10 home and buy the window 10 pro: I purchased yesterday for my sons laptop windows 10 home but i was not given the installer for windows 10 home version by the microsoft website. can i return the home i purchased and change it to pro instead....
  8. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history: Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase....
  9. Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email???

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Returns to Home Screen After I Delete My Last Email???: I have Outlook set to "open previous item" when I delete or move the current email. That works fine until I get to my last item. When I delete or move it, Windows 10 returns me to the tiled home screen instead of returning to Outlook. Any advice or help would be much...
  10. Need To Return To Windows 7 Home

Need To Return To Windows 7 Home: I have really no good reason to hate Windows 10, but, I get frustrated trying to deal with 10. I would guess it would take time to get real involved in using the new Windows 10. I loved Windows 7, and know how it's operates and to deal with any issues. So, here I am three or...