Windows 10: Returning Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Returning Windows 10 Home in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; What is the process for obtaining a return of purchase price (May 8) for Windows 10 Home?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JimBk, Jun 5, 2019.

1. JimBk Win User

Returning Windows 10 Home

What is the process for obtaining a return of purchase price (May 8) for Windows 10 Home?

:)

JimBk, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Returning Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Returning Home

2. My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home...: My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home screen when I am using other program after a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-keeps-restarting-after-some-minutes-and/1a683783-81f0-4414-b3fc-670567145c0a
  3. My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home...: My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home screen when I am using other program after a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-keeps-restarting-after-some-minutes-and/1a683783-81f0-4414-b3fc-670567145c0a
  4. My system keeps restarting after some minutes and also it usually return back to home...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to process a return for Windows 11 Home Download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to process a return for Windows 11 Home Download?: Hi,I've been trying to order a return for the windows 11 home download key that I purchased on the Microsoft store. However I ended up not needing a new windows key. On the product page its says that it offers free refunds however I cannot find anywhere to begin that process...
  6. How to process a return for Windows 11 Home Download?

How to process a return for Windows 11 Home Download?: Hi,I've been trying to order a return for the windows 11 home download key that I purchased on the Microsoft store. However I ended up not needing a new windows key. On the product page its says that it offers free refunds however I cannot find anywhere to begin that process...
  7. All tabs in File Explorer return to "Home" after sleep or hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All tabs in File Explorer return to "Home" after sleep or hibernation: This started happening about two months ago. After waking up from sleep or hibernation sometimes even randomly during use, all the open tabs in File Explorer switched to the Home tab.I recently did a clean reset of my PC and it's still happening. Version: 10.0.22621 Build...
  8. All tabs in File Explorer return to "Home" after sleep or hibernation

All tabs in File Explorer return to "Home" after sleep or hibernation: This started happening about two months ago. After waking up from sleep or hibernation sometimes even randomly during use, all the open tabs in File Explorer switched to the Home tab.I recently did a clean reset of my PC and it's still happening. Version: 10.0.22621 Build...
  9. Can I return back to windows 11 home after my product key has been lost?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I return back to windows 11 home after my product key has been lost?: my product key was lost and now im on windows 11 education because microsoft decided that my main account is a school account and i tried other ways of fixing it but it doesent work, ive even tried cmds in cmd that restore my old product key but i tried that and it doesent...
  10. Can I return back to windows 11 home after my product key has been lost?

Can I return back to windows 11 home after my product key has been lost?: my product key was lost and now im on windows 11 education because microsoft decided that my main account is a school account and i tried other ways of fixing it but it doesent work, ive even tried cmds in cmd that restore my old product key but i tried that and it doesent...