Windows 10: returns and refunds

Discus and support returns and refunds in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased an HP Windows laptop. I am not satisfied with the laptop and would like to return it for a refund. What should I do with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RonnieBarbrey, Nov 26, 2019.

1. returns and refunds

I recently purchased an HP Windows laptop. I am not satisfied with the laptop and would like to return it for a refund. What should I do with the programs because I used it a couple of days. Should I do a factory reset before turning it back in to the store? Please advise. Thanks

:)

RonnieBarbrey, Nov 26, 2019

2. microsoft store return and refund

Hi Andy,

There are several causes that might affect the performance of your Windows 10 device. It might be caused by memory usage, low disk space, etc. We can try performing several troubleshooting steps to improve the performance of your computer. For your reference,
    check this article: Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10.

If you prefer to return or refund the product, it is better to check if the product is still eligible for return or refund. We recommend that you follow the steps on this
    . It contains information that you need to know about Microsoft Terms of Sale to make sure that your purchase is eligible for return or refund.
    Also, this video provides a guided walk-through on how to request return from your Microsoft account.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Gerard Qui, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Ripper3 Win User
    PS3 Owner Refunded (Without Return) for Missing Other OS

And people say the EU is useless! Now, if they force partial refunds for everyone, that'd be the next step.

Ripper3, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

returns and refunds

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

returns and refunds

1. returns and refunds - Similar Threads - returns refunds

2. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321
  3. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  4. When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the money be returned to my bank account for a refund?: Hello, I have refunded the game pass payment. It's been more than 24 hours but the money has not returned to my bank account. I would like to know when the money will be returned to me, or what I should do next?...
  5. Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can we return Windows 10 Home edition and get refund: Hi, My friend in Ukriane who does not have good knowledge of computers recently bought a Lenovo laptop from a shop. Apart from the cost of laptop, the shop charged around 140 USD to install Windows Home edition on it. Now my friend wants to return the laptop as it is not...
  6. return/refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    return/refund: I just bought windows 10 for my device but i did not know until after that my device was not compatible for it. I just wanted to know if there was anyway to return windows 10 because i will not be able to use it?...
  7. I am having trouble getting a refund for a evoo computer that I returned anyone else?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I am having trouble getting a refund for a evoo computer that I returned anyone else?: Having trouble getting a refund on a evoo computer that I purchased with reward points and a credit card anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-trouble-getting-a-refund-for-a-evoo/b052a932-9016-40b4-9c77-bbffaae40427
  8. Returned Surface after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Can I reuse license or get refund?

Returned Surface after upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: Can I reuse license or get refund?: I purchased a Surface a few weeks ago which came with Windows 10 Home, so I upgraded toWindows 10 Pro using my Microsoft account through the Microsoft online store $130.00 CDN. It was a very seamless process. A short time later, I had to return the Surface and buy a...
  9. can i return my unused product key for a refund?

can i return my unused product key for a refund?: Hello, I've spent a day and a half trying to figure out how to update my old laptop to windows 10. I bought a product key yesterday from Microsoft and tried to use it but it didn't work. I finally figured out how to install windows 10 but I don't need my product key...
  10. return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history

return windows 10 home but no refund listed under order history: Hello. I accidentally bought windows 10 home and would like to return it. but there is no return/refund link under order history for the purchase....