Windows 10: returns diggital purchase windows Pro

Discus and support returns diggital purchase windows Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to return the purchase of windows Pro it was a digital purchase, and get my refund I bought it and it is not what I wanted. I bought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gene.McDaniel, Dec 12, 2018.

1. returns diggital purchase windows Pro

I would like to return the purchase of windows Pro it was a digital purchase, and get my refund I bought it and it is not what I wanted. I bought it on December 11, 2018.

:)

Gene.McDaniel, Dec 12, 2018

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 12, 2018
  4. returns diggital purchase windows Pro

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

returns diggital purchase windows Pro

1. returns diggital purchase windows Pro - Similar Threads - returns diggital purchase

2. Can I return my purchase of Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I return my purchase of Windows 10?: I followed the instructions that are all over microsoft and went to my order history and looked for the option to return with no avail. Im really hoping I can receive the refund because I didn't mean to spend the $140 it somehow authorized without my attention. I only added...
  3. Is it possible to return purchased windows 10 software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to return purchased windows 10 software: I have bought two windows 10 software by mistake is there a possibility of returning it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-return-purchased-windows-10/98294e42-23d9-40f9-ae91-2fd80dd0cf85
  4. Surface pro return

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro return: So about a week ago I sent back my surface pro 4 which had a warranty because it was glitching and wouldn’t charge and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it would take for it to get to the microsoft place and then a new one shipped back to me? If anyone else has had to...
  5. Return a game purchased accidentally

Return a game purchased accidentally: How do I return a game I accidentally bought? ***Modified title from: Return*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-a-game-purchased-accidentally/8475b070-ad91-4c0d-aed7-4bea24e38872
  6. Return to Windows 10 Home not Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Return to Windows 10 Home not Pro: I want to go back to Windows 10 Home 64bit I accidentally upgraded to Pro where I can't re-activated Windows on both machines Laptop which doesn't support Pro and the same goes for the desktop but then I enter another product key for Home and comes up as Education on Laptop,...
  7. Returning Purchased Laptop to Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returning Purchased Laptop to Store: I need to return a Dell 15 3000 SSD to the store where I recently purchased it. It is running Windows 10 Home. I have personal data on the system and have used the laptop for work and related activities that need to remain secure. If I go to settings and reset the PC using...
  8. Return purchase of Windows 10

Return purchase of Windows 10: Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook. ***Modified title from: Download refund***...
  9. Return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro

Return the purchase of Windows 10 Pro: Greg, I just upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store because there was no sound from my laptop using the Home version and thought that the Pro version might be able to solve the problem. Unfortunately there was no sound from my laptop using...
  10. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

in Windows 10 Support
    Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell: I was not happy with the ASUS so I returned it and purchased myself a Dell. I am also saving money this way because I was paying monthly for the ASUS which would end up costing me $1,000 once its finally paid for. The ASUS wasn't even worth $1,000. I purchased the Dell out...