Windows 10: Returns money

Discus and support Returns money in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, Microsoft store rewarded my bank account for 10 €. How can I recover? Because I didn't buy anything. Please, return my money... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MonikaDeksnytė, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Returns money

Hi,
    Microsoft store rewarded my bank account for 10 €. How can I recover? Because I didn't buy anything. Please, return my money

:)

MonikaDeksnytė, Feb 20, 2019

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Feb 20, 2019
  3. money program

• Thanks - I was hoping the newer programs would include Money - I lost my Microsoft 2006 a few months ago and had a need to reinstall. Now I'm hearing about a program called steps?

JosephPlachinski, Feb 20, 2019
  4. LL-1023 Win User

Returns money

MS Money in Windows 10

I've been using MS Money 2005 and just bought a new computer with windows 10. I want to load MS Money Sunset, but it tells me that I need internet explorer 7. Do you suggest that I follow the steps you've outlined prior to installing MS money in order
    for it to download? Ore their other steps I need to do?

LL-1023, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Returns money

1. Returns money - Similar Threads - Returns money

2. Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar - return to original size at bottom of screen: How can I return my Task Bar (black area on bottom of screen) back to it's original size. Original size is about 1" or so and mine is about 4" now....
  3. how do i return minecraft from microsoft store?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i return minecraft from microsoft store?!: so I have deleted Minecraft because of hack I wanted it on java for free but it gave me demo so I tryd Microsoft store it was not the right version so I wanted a refund but I don't know how I want to pay for java version this time please tell me when you can figer it out :)...
  4. Minecraft return

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft return: hi there, just happaned in 10 min, my friend bought an minecraft we tought its for windows because it was written windowns 10 or more in its system requirements, we can not download it and we do not have xbox, i ve gotten the game as a kode he would like to return but he...
  5. Returne computer to factory settings. Now cannot access.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Returne computer to factory settings. Now cannot access.: I have reset my windows 10 to factory settings and now cannot access it. I cannot answer the questions to its satisfaction. How do I get my computer back?...
  6. cursor returns to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    cursor returns to default: hi every time after restart or boot the cursor returns to default instead of what I had before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-returns-to-default/151e0e64-169a-407e-aa83-a686b5ab53c1
  7. return to original documents list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    return to original documents list: I cant access the original page for my documents folder... it keeps bringing up quick access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/return-to-original-documents-list/f263745f-6827-4e0c-a188-cc7d55968e9b"
  8. Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns: Hello, this is a continuation from a previous thread. Please read it if you are unfamiliar with prior events. OneDrive links broken, see the new OneDrive link below....
  9. SFC returns error message "The component store cannot be repaired" ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC returns error message "The component store cannot be repaired" ?: I run SFC as a matter of course after any major change to my system. Since I just received the 1903 update I went ahead and ran SFC as usual. I should mentionthat my system seems to be running perfectly and there is no indications of anything being wrong. This time when I...
  10. This operation was returned because the wait time expired

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    This operation was returned because the wait time expired: Hi all. I have a problem opening an application that I installed in Microsoft Store and also when opening Task Manager and Windows Start. when opening the application there were the words "This operation came back because the timeout period expired" when i open the write...