Windows 10: Returns

Discus and support Returns in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft for windows 10 yesterday using my grandfathers microsoft account. I realized that I had gotten the wrong version I needed Java... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SamuelTremaglio, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Returns

I purchased minecraft for windows 10 yesterday using my grandfathers microsoft account. I realized that I had gotten the wrong version I needed Java edition, sense then I purchased the Java edition, is there any way I can return the original version the one for windows 10?

:)

SamuelTremaglio, Apr 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Apr 8, 2020
  4. TLB
    TLB Win User

Returns

New to ATI

Yeah they must have listed them wrong , I deal with them a lot so there should be no problem THANKS very much for the help. If I do have to return this do you have a suggestion for a replacement of this card?

Thema:

Returns

1. Returns - Similar Threads - Returns

2. PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message: Hi. I'm having trouble with PeekMessage. I use PeekMessage in a loop inside my WM_PAINT procedure to consume messages generated during a long computation process, and to allow the user to abort the process by pressing ESCAPE. Here is a snippet of my code... // Wait for all...
  3. PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PeekMessage not returning WM_KEYDOWN message: Hi. I'm having trouble with PeekMessage. I use PeekMessage in a loop inside my WM_PAINT procedure to consume messages generated during a long computation process, and to allow the user to abort the process by pressing ESCAPE. Here is a snippet of my code... // Wait for all...
  4. I have just had to return a GlaxyS20 and now a Galaxy S21 since January 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just had to return a GlaxyS20 and now a Galaxy S21 since January 2024: Hi AnyoneI am a 79 yo UK Geri. In December I sadly changed my Nokia 830 for the S20. The S20 would not send MMS. I tried for two months to get help from Vodafone. No luck. I then exchanged it for an S21. Same problem and have just asked for a refund on the S21.Been with MS...
  5. I have just had to return a GlaxyS20 and now a Galaxy S21 since January 2024

I have just had to return a GlaxyS20 and now a Galaxy S21 since January 2024: Hi AnyoneI am a 79 yo UK Geri. In December I sadly changed my Nokia 830 for the S20. The S20 would not send MMS. I tried for two months to get help from Vodafone. No luck. I then exchanged it for an S21. Same problem and have just asked for a refund on the S21.Been with MS...
  6. PC randomly returns to desktop during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly returns to desktop during gaming: When ever I am gaming my PC will randomly return to the desktop and minimize the game that I am playing. The game does not crash or shut off only minimizes.I am not accidentally hitting the windows key.Windows is up to date and so are my graphics drivers.I am on windows...
  7. PC randomly returns to desktop during gaming

PC randomly returns to desktop during gaming: When ever I am gaming my PC will randomly return to the desktop and minimize the game that I am playing. The game does not crash or shut off only minimizes.I am not accidentally hitting the windows key.Windows is up to date and so are my graphics drivers.I am on windows...
  8. Returning product without email account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Returning product without email account.: I want to return a Microsoft product without having access to the email address I bought it with.So I thought I got hacked so reset my phone, lost all my passwords dol!. Now unable to get back into Microsoft account, filled out form and someone had previously hacked me and...
  9. Returning product without email account.

Returning product without email account.: I want to return a Microsoft product without having access to the email address I bought it with.So I thought I got hacked so reset my phone, lost all my passwords dol!. Now unable to get back into Microsoft account, filled out form and someone had previously hacked me and...
  10. How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to...: How do I return my Microsoft Office Key I purchased on 4/13/2024? Best Buy told me to contact you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-my-microsoft-office-key-i/cb313bd3-d59b-4d9a-b2ac-8571dfb2d321