Windows 10: Reuse Code or Restore Deleted Microsoft Account

Discus and support Reuse Code or Restore Deleted Microsoft Account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently deleted my Microsoft account and I forgot I claimed Minecraft: Windows 10 Editon on that account with the code I got from purchasing Java.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RoyPeleg1, Apr 16, 2020.

1. RoyPeleg1 Win User

Reuse Code or Restore Deleted Microsoft Account

I recently deleted my Microsoft account and I forgot I claimed Minecraft: Windows 10 Editon on that account with the code I got from purchasing Java. Can I somehow contact Mojang to enable me to reuse to code or is there any way for me to restore my purchases from the deleted Microsoft Account.

My Old Microsoft Account: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

RoyPeleg1, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Deleted Outlook account please help

Need a little clarification, did you delete his outlook account by choosing to delete his Microsoft account or did you just delete the account from outlook.com?

If you deleted the MS account this is how to reactivate it:

To reopen your Microsoft account, follow these steps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password.
    • You'll be asked to receive and enter a security code so that we know we're reopening the account for you and only you.
    If you deleted the outlook email via outlook.com have you tried recreating it via outlook.com? However I suspect that even if you can all the emails within will no longer be there.

You could try the suggestion on this page https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-restore-a-removed-outlook-account but I don't know
    whether it will restore the webmail version.

Time Lady, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Reuse Code or Restore Deleted Microsoft Account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Reuse Code or Restore Deleted Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Reuse Code Restore

2. Can I reuse the phone number from a deleted Microsoft Rewards account in a new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reuse the phone number from a deleted Microsoft Rewards account in a new one?: Please do not just say "Phone numbers are only allowed to be used on one Microsoft account" because I know that. I want to know if the bonded data will be released and available to use for different accounts after the old account is deleted. Thanks!...
  3. Can I reuse the phone number from a deleted Microsoft Rewards account in a new one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reuse the phone number from a deleted Microsoft Rewards account in a new one?: Please do not just say "Phone numbers are only allowed to be used on one Microsoft account" because I know that. I want to know if the bonded data will be released and available to use for different accounts after the old account is deleted. Thanks!...
  4. hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hOW TO RESTORE DELETED USER ACCOUNT: Hello there,PLEASE HELP ME!I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY MAIN USER ACCOUNT!CAN YOU HELP ME MICROSOFT?IM CRYING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-deleted-user-account/ca8bc58f-41cd-4f6e-86aa-1ede677b2f4b
  5. Microsoft Account Reuse Password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account Reuse Password: Hello, is there a way to reuse an old password on my Windows account? I've read years before, that there is no way of reusing an old password but to change 5 times. Are there any updates now?...
  6. Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.: Hello there! A very happy new year. I just deleted a user account from my laptop currently logged in as admin. I want to restore the account. Is there any way.? The account i deleted was a microsoft account but sync was not on. I need few files really important from the...
  7. Restoration of my deleted microsoft account from local account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoration of my deleted microsoft account from local account: As I mistakely disabled all the systems in task manager..and later on when I turned on the computer i couldn't login as i dont know the password..before I used to login from pincode but that pin login option has also disabled..so neither I was able to turn on wifi nor I was...
  8. How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?: Hi, Something weird happened to my Edge and IE today. I have lost all my cache and web sessions. I figured that something has created Webcache.old folder (C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old) which contains my old cache and saved web session....
  9. How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?: Hi, Something weird happened to my Edge and IE today. I have lost all my cache and web sessions. I figured that something has created Webcache.old folder (C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old) which contains my old cache and saved web session....
  10. How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?: Hi, Something weird happened to my Edge and IE today. I have lost all my cache and web sessions. I figured that something has created Webcache.old folder C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old which contains my old cache and saved web session....