Windows 10: Reuse my os on new laptop

Discus and support Reuse my os on new laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I bought windows 8 pro for my old laptop On 2012 later it was upgraded to windows 10.currently my laptop is getting old and i am planning to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by karthikeyanmarappan, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Reuse my os on new laptop

Hi Team,

I bought windows 8 pro for my old laptop On 2012 later it was upgraded to windows 10.currently my laptop is getting old and i am planning to buy a new one.

Is it possible to use the product key used in my old laptop(once it is scrapped)in my new laptop.

Thanks

:)

karthikeyanmarappan, Jan 20, 2019
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Cleaning off a Mac Laptop

cleaning it?

Step 1: buy about a half gallon of gasoline.

Step 2: douse laptop in gasoline.

Step 3: toss a burning match onto laptop.

Step 4: watch the fire clense your laptop.

3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Reuse my os on new laptop

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Reuse my os on new laptop

1. Reuse my os on new laptop - Similar Threads - Reuse laptop

2. Reuse Windows key on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows key on new laptop: Hello,I got a new laptop and want to transfer my win 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new one. On my old laptop is says that I'm using a digital license key, which is linked to my MS account. I already tried to use the commands:slmgr /upkslmgr /cpkyThe first one just...
  3. Reuse Windows key on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reuse Windows key on new laptop: Hello,I got a new laptop and want to transfer my win 11 pro license from my old laptop to my new one. On my old laptop is says that I'm using a digital license key, which is linked to my MS account. I already tried to use the commands:slmgr /upkslmgr /cpkyThe first one just...
  4. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  5. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...: There this laptop like from 2017 maybe I have sitting in my room and my sister needs to use a laptop so I plan on giving her it but problem is I don’t know the password to it and it dosnt have enough space to factory reset it what do I do?...
  6. I have this really old laptop I’m trying to reuse for my sister but I forgot the password...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?

Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?: I just upgraded from HDD to SSD and when I use my laptop it says windows is not activated, can i somehow use the windows key I had before the upgrade ?...
  8. Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?: I just upgraded from HDD to SSD and when I use my laptop it says windows is not activated, can i somehow use the windows key I had before the upgrade ?...
  9. Can I reuse my OEM_DM license key if I upgrade from HDD to SSD in my laptop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer reuse laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer reuse laptop.: My son can't remember his pin number to log into laptop so can no longer use laptop.We have tried to go into setting on his phone to change security settings but now just says pending on the laptop, any idea how we can get him back on his laptop?...