Windows 10: Reuse my windows 10 product key

Discus and support Reuse my windows 10 product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys, Recently my laptop kicked the bucket so instead of getting it repaired I'm building my own desktop. Just wanted to know if its possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by La Bobo93, Nov 26, 2020.

1. La Bobo93 Win User

Reuse my windows 10 product key

Hey guys,

Recently my laptop kicked the bucket so instead of getting it repaired I'm building my own desktop. Just wanted to know if its possible to use my old windows 10 product key on my new device seeing as the old laptop ceases to be?

Thanks

:)

La Bobo93, Nov 26, 2020

2. Window 10 Product Key Reuse

Hi. I need to replace the hard drive of my laptop so I will have to do a clean Windows 10 installation from a fresh HDD.

QUESTIONS:

1. Can I reuse my Window 10 product key?

2. Where can I see the Window 10 product key?

Also, my workstation is originally a Window 8.1 machine meaning I'am using a upgraded Window 10 version.

ArafatPokaan, Nov 26, 2020
  3. reusing my product key

If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10 product key on the new PC I purchased????

JamesMills3, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Reuse my windows 10 product key

REUSE OF WINDOWS 8 PRODUCT KEY

I just upgrade my system from Windows 8 pro to Windows 10 pro licenced.

Can I reuse the original windows 8 product key, I was having on this system on another system.

Thanks

IdrisSalami, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Reuse my windows 10 product key

1. Reuse my windows 10 product key - Similar Threads - Reuse product key

2. Product key reuse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key reuse: I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad y580 for gaming purposes. It came preinstalled with windows 10 64 but which had been activated. Now most of the games I'm playing are old and are designed for 32 bit. Most run fine but some very important ones like Deadpool and others...
  3. Product key reuse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key reuse: I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad y580 for gaming purposes. It came preinstalled with windows 10 64 but which had been activated. Now most of the games I'm playing are old and are designed for 32 bit. Most run fine but some very important ones like Deadpool and others...
  4. Reusing a product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing a product key.: Hi! I'm currently building a new AMD PC, due to my previous Intel PC being unusable. I was wondering is there anyway to disable the copy of windows on the old PC and use that key on the new one?...
  5. Reusing a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reusing a product key.: Hi! I'm currently building a new AMD PC, due to my previous Intel PC being unusable. I was wondering is there anyway to disable the copy of windows on the old PC and use that key on the new one?...
  6. Reusing a product key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. reusing windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reusing windows 10 product key: Hello, I had to changing out my motherboard and I would like to reinstall window with the same product key that was used. I do not have the computer doesn't work and is the reason for a new motherboard. How can I recover this windows 10 product key?...
  8. reusing windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reusing windows 10 product key: Hello, I had to changing out my motherboard and I would like to reinstall window with the same product key that was used. I do not have the computer doesn't work and is the reason for a new motherboard. How can I recover this windows 10 product key?...
  9. reusing windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. reusing my product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    reusing my product key: If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10 product key on the new PC I purchased????...