Windows 10: Reuse of legit windows 10 home license

Discus and support Reuse of legit windows 10 home license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can I reuse the product key from a legit version of Windows on a different device. A 9 year old laptop that had been updated to Windows 10 has reached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BFay1, Dec 15, 2019.

1. BFay1 Win User

Reuse of legit windows 10 home license

Can I reuse the product key from a legit version of Windows on a different device. A 9 year old laptop that had been updated to Windows 10 has reached end of life. I am putting together a new NUC and would like to reuse the key from the now dead laptop to activate Windows 10 on the NUC.

Is this 'legal' ? Would a transfer of the license to the new device be acceptable to Microsoft ?

Thanks in advance for any info or advice,

Brian

:)

BFay1, Dec 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

What is the best we to reuse Windows 10 licenses and manage the keys with 250 people?

Seth Phillips (sphillips), Dec 15, 2019
  3. Recon-UK Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Ahem... lost my activation when upgrading from AMD Phenom II to my XEON...
    Installed "legit" activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and yes i paid for the license originally, but that key no longer works.. i paid more than enough to MS *Shadedshun :shadedshu:
    Anyway once 7 is installed.. go here... Download Windows 10
    Click Upgrade Now, it will give you a download with an app that gives you legit activated Windows 10 based on your Win 7 activation.

Reuse of legit windows 10 home license untitled-png.png

Recon-UK, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Va IM Win User

Reuse windows license key.

Hello Supporter,

My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there.

Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key?

My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key.

Thanks

Va IM, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Reuse of legit windows 10 home license - Similar Threads - Reuse legit home

2. Windows 11 Pro license reuse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro license reuse?: I bought and installed Windows 11 Pro and installed it on a Surface Pro 8, which I've decided to return. If I understand the licensing agreement correctly, I can install Windows 11 Pro, using the same key, on another PC. I just can't run it on two PCs at the same time.Am I...
  3. Reusing a Windows License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reusing a Windows License: If my PC suddenly stops working and won't boot and I've got no way to unlicense Windows on it, is there a way I can reuse that license key that I paid for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reusing-a-windows-license/778e0bfc-12fa-4bc0-bcf3-7ae73d0bbd05
  4. Reusing a Windows License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reusing a Windows License: If my PC suddenly stops working and won't boot and I've got no way to unlicense Windows on it, is there a way I can reuse that license key that I paid for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reusing-a-windows-license/778e0bfc-12fa-4bc0-bcf3-7ae73d0bbd05
  5. LEGIT WINDOWS 10 LICENSE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    LEGIT WINDOWS 10 LICENSE: Hi, I am from the Philippines and would like to know if the software licenses being offered by "productkey.ph" is legitimate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/legit-windows-10-license/926c9a74-a74d-4d68-82d6-1cdc86aec36b
  6. Reusing my license of win 10

Reusing my license of win 10: Hi I have a pc with a win 10 installed. It is a digital lisence, and an upgrade from win 8. My system disc crashed, and i need to reinstall win 10. I dont have the old win 8 copy anymore so i cant find the product key. I looked but cannot find the product key listed in my...
  7. Windows 10 Licenses - is it legit?

Windows 10 Licenses - is it legit?: Hello, I have purchased my windows 10 pro license a few years ago and I haven't regretted it for a single second. I have assembled my own second computer since it is cheaper than purchasing an already built one for my wife since she started university and I use the one we...
  8. Is OEM License Legit?

Is OEM License Legit?: Hi, I searched online for Windows 10 Home License and there is a huge difference in prices on various websites. It ranges from INR 385 (USD5.36) to INR 9299 (USD 129.54). I am so confused! Some shops and Amazon sellers are offering Retail license for around INR 7500...
  9. Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses: What is the best we to reuse Windows 10 licenses and manage the keys with 250 people? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-licensing-250-people-and-reusing/cf463356-03d2-4ac3-8ef5-bffc5b53fcc4"
  10. Reuse windows license key.

Reuse windows license key.: Hello Supporter, My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there. Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key? My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key. Thanks Va...