Windows 10: Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address

Discus and support Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address in Cortana to solve the problem; HiI am currently using Windows 10. I noticed my user profile is about to corrupt when I cannot use the windows search function., same problem as... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by TNAKL, Feb 4, 2022.

1. TNAKL Win User

Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address

HiI am currently using Windows 10. I noticed my user profile is about to corrupt when I cannot use the windows search function., same problem as before. If I change to other user, I can use the windows search function as normal. Are there any solution to corrupted user profile?If I have to delete the old one, how do I reuse the same email address? I have experienced corrupted used profile before. The first time was using gmail account, this time is using outlook account. I do not want to have to create a new email address again in order to use a new profile.Thank you

:)

TNAKL, Feb 4, 2022

2. Query on Managing User Profile on Windows 10

Hello Nikmik,

Thank you for providing detailed description.

I see you telling that you're able to see only one User Profile at login screen. So I suggest you not to perform the action of removing the User Profile from User Account windows. Moreover there is no possibility of adding or configuring multiple User Profile
    with same email address on Windows 10. If you try, it will give a warning stating the email address is already configured.

To confirm this, press Start, type Computer Management
    and select the same from the list. Navigate to System Tools />
    Local Users and Groups /> Users. On the right side, see if two user profile with same email address will appears there. If yes, then try to double click on them to see check box for
    Account is disabled is applied for any of them.

Keep posted the outcome.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Feb 4, 2022
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 4, 2022
  4. Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address

How to delete an incorrect email address showing in profile history

The YouTube video does not work on a Windows phone. I tried to follow the steps but the email address still shows in the auto-complete(suggest) list when I start typing the to address. The only way I was able to get rid of the address was to "hard" reset
    the phone. Which was painfull in getting it set back up the way I wanted to.

MarkDavidsonUSA, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address

1. Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address - Similar Threads - Reuse user profile

2. Can I reuse my email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I reuse my email address: Dear sir/madam, My question is that after closing the Microsoft account, we can create a new account from the deleted email id or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reuse-my-email-address/9b6329cc-cd80-4ea2-ba96-c810783001d1
  3. Can I reuse my email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I reuse my email address: Dear sir/madam, My question is that after closing the Microsoft account, we can create a new account from the deleted email id or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-reuse-my-email-address/9b6329cc-cd80-4ea2-ba96-c810783001d1
  4. Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address: HiI am currently using Windows 10. I noticed my user profile is about to corrupt when I cannot use the windows search function., same problem as before. If I change to other user, I can use the windows search function as normal. Are there any solution to corrupted user...
  5. Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reuse Windows 10 user profile with the same email address: HiI am currently using Windows 10. I noticed my user profile is about to corrupt when I cannot use the windows search function., same problem as before. If I change to other user, I can use the windows search function as normal. Are there any solution to corrupted user...
  6. Changing account Profile email address:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing account Profile email address:: Hi, I will be changing my service provider over the next few weeks and I need to change my account profile email address. any help is needed urgently, Please ARG:...
  7. Windows 10 dual user profiles for same account

Windows 10 dual user profiles for same account: I have been researching this issue but none are quite similar, please read details. I am helping my Aunt with her Windows 10 computer - she lost her entire desktop icons and settings back around March 1st 2020. But when I dive in to figure out whats going on its not a so...
  8. Setting Up a Secondary Skype Name/Profile on the Same Email Address in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Setting Up a Secondary Skype Name/Profile on the Same Email Address in Windows 10: Hello, Is there a way to add a secondary Skype name/profile i.e., 1 for family / 1 for friends using the same first email address? I already have a Skype account on an often-used email address, and am hoping I can just add a second Skype name/profile onto the same email...
  9. Profiles work & personal sharing the same email address for login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profiles work & personal sharing the same email address for login: Is there a way of deactivating the personal profile or at least change the user name login details for this profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profiles-work-personal-sharing-the-same-email/48f5b1be-ed70-4fb5-a22d-18e64237ab6f
  10. Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.

Windows user Profile picture issue, email address, Yahoo mail domain.: I was visiting someone and checking an e-mail I'd sent them and noticed to my alarm that my Windows User Account picture was appearing as a small image next to my name / e-mail address. I had assumed this image along with other images on my computer was entirely private which...