Windows 10: Reusing my license of win 10

Discus and support Reusing my license of win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I have a pc with a win 10 installed. It is a digital lisence, and an upgrade from win 8. My system disc crashed, and i need to reinstall win 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Simenm, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Simenm Win User

Reusing my license of win 10

Hi

I have a pc with a win 10 installed. It is a digital lisence, and an upgrade from win 8. My system disc crashed, and i need to reinstall win 10. I dont have the old win 8 copy anymore so i cant find the product key. I looked but cannot find the product key listed in my Microsoft account for that computer. How do i proceed?

Thank you.

Simen

:)

Simenm, Mar 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

What is the best we to reuse Windows 10 licenses and manage the keys with 250 people?

Seth Phillips (sphillips), Mar 16, 2020
  3. GT63_19 Win User
    Reuse license to Install Windows 10 on a new hard drive

I'm installing a new hard drive on a PC hard drive that failed, it was upgrade from windows 7 to 10, can I reuse the license? and if so, do I have to install window 7 first then upgrade or just install windows 10? what are the steps to do this, do contact
    Microsoft?

GT63_19, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Win 10 Best Min Specs?

I guess I shouldn't try updating my MSI U120 Netbook, currently running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit with these specs:

• Intel Atom CPU N270, 1.6 GHz
    • 1 GB memory
    • 64 GBs SSD drive
    • Mobile Intel 945 display adapter
    The CPU is probably not supported anyway...

I forgot about the Win 7 Pro license on the Netbook, time to get the license key and reuse it, thanks...

Cr00zng, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Reusing my license of win 10 - Similar Threads - Reusing license

2. Reuse license to Install Windows 10 on a new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse license to Install Windows 10 on a new hard drive: I'm installing a new hard drive on a PC hard drive that failed, it was upgrade from windows 7 to 10, can I reuse the license? and if so, do I have to install window 7 first then upgrade or just install windows 10? what are the steps to do this, do contact Microsoft?...
  3. windows 10 home reusing key and getting error 0x803FA067

windows 10 home reusing key and getting error 0x803FA067: Hi, I upgraded my motherboard and CPU and I wanted to do a clean install for my PC by deleting everything on the hard drive. However after installing I tried using the same key that I used before and it shows me this error 0x803FA067 I tried to log in to my Microsoft...
  4. How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?: Hi, Something weird happened to my Edge and IE today. I have lost all my cache and web sessions. I figured that something has created Webcache.old folder (C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old) which contains my old cache and saved web session....
  5. How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?: Hi, Something weird happened to my Edge and IE today. I have lost all my cache and web sessions. I figured that something has created Webcache.old folder (C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old) which contains my old cache and saved web session....
  6. How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Restore / Reuse Webcache.old ?: Hi, Something weird happened to my Edge and IE today. I have lost all my cache and web sessions. I figured that something has created Webcache.old folder C:\Users\MyUser\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WebCache.old which contains my old cache and saved web session....
  7. Reuse of legit windows 10 home license

Reuse of legit windows 10 home license: Can I reuse the product key from a legit version of Windows on a different device. A 9 year old laptop that had been updated to Windows 10 has reached end of life. I am putting together a new NUC and would like to reuse the key from the now dead laptop to activate Windows...
  8. Can I reuse my Windows License if I blanked my HDD?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I reuse my Windows License if I blanked my HDD?: Hi. If I buy a PC with Windows 10 on it and wipe the drive to install Linux - can I still use the W10 license again? Thanks. submitted by /u/Royaourt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e40d7k/can_i_reuse_my_windows_license_if_i_blanked_my_hdd/
  9. Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses

Windows 10 licensing 250 people and reusing licenses: What is the best we to reuse Windows 10 licenses and manage the keys with 250 people? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-licensing-250-people-and-reusing/cf463356-03d2-4ac3-8ef5-bffc5b53fcc4"
  10. Reuse windows license key.

Reuse windows license key.: Hello Supporter, My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there. Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key? My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key. Thanks Va...