Windows 10: reusing my product key

Discus and support reusing my product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JamesMills3, Jan 18, 2019.

1. reusing my product key

If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10 product key on the new PC I purchased????

:)

JamesMills3, Jan 18, 2019

2. Window 10 Product Key Reuse

Hi. I need to replace the hard drive of my laptop so I will have to do a clean Windows 10 installation from a fresh HDD.

QUESTIONS:

1. Can I reuse my Window 10 product key?

2. Where can I see the Window 10 product key?

Also, my workstation is originally a Window 8.1 machine meaning I'am using a upgraded Window 10 version.

ArafatPokaan, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Can I reuse my Windows 10 Product key

Can I reuse my Windows 10 Product key more than 1 time same PC ?, because I need to format my PC.

Pradeeparox, Jan 18, 2019
  4. reusing my product key

Reusing windows 10 retail product key from broken pc

Soon after windows 8 first came out I downloaded it and purchased the product key which I used to upgrade from windows XP. There was a special offer at the time which meant it cost only about £15.00 but it is a genuine retail key not OEM. I later upgraded
    to windows 10 using that product key. After some months the computer, which was really quite old, broke down completely. I now have a new windows 10 computer. However this only has windows 10 home installed and the key for the old computer is the pro version.
    I have read that you can deactivate a product key on one machine and reuse it on a new one. However, as the old computer does not work I cannot do this. Is there any other way to deactivate and reuse the old product key on my new computer?

AnthonyCrossland, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

reusing my product key

1. reusing my product key - Similar Threads - reusing product key

2. Reuse windows license key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reuse windows license key.: Hello Supporter, My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there. Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key? My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key. Thanks Va...
  3. Reuse the device product key in unattended install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reuse the device product key in unattended install: I am trying to automate the reinstall of Windows 10 computer at work (if only to get rid of all the bloatware that is added by manufacturers). I have created an unautoattended.xml file following this tutorial:...
  4. is my product key genuine or not?

is my product key genuine or not?: [ATTACH]I want to know if my windows 10 product key is genuine or not based on this screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-genuine-or-not/8523507d-5a5f-40b1-a108-9f2617aea863"
  5. my product key

my product key: ID: 00328-10000-00001-AA952 I want Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key/d51160c2-fa5b-4b02-ba5b-81f2fbbf29b4"
  6. Can I Reuse My Product Key and USB Windows Installer after Upgrading Parts of my PC?

Can I Reuse My Product Key and USB Windows Installer after Upgrading Parts of my PC?: Happy New Year! I'm making some significant improvements to my PC and replacing the motherboard, CPU, GPU, and adding a new M.2 SSD (which I plan to install Windows 10 on). I purchased a Windows 10 product key which came with a USB flash drive for installing Windows 10...
  7. Reuse windows 10 production key from a so-broken-old-laptop?

Reuse windows 10 production key from a so-broken-old-laptop?: I actually accidentally did some irreversible damage to my laptop, which is running on windows 10. Now I get a new one, but I would need to reuse the production key in order to have the new computer running on win10. As the old laptop is so broken that it won't boot, is there...
  8. Reusing W10 Home product key after upgrading to W10 Pro

Reusing W10 Home product key after upgrading to W10 Pro: A long time ago I upgraded a computer from W10 Home to W10 Pro. This was a custom build and both the original W10 Home activation and the new W10 Pro activation were done via product keys ordered from Amazon. No Microsoft account has ever been involved with either key. Back...
  9. My Product Key

My Product Key: I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I...
  10. Can I reuse my Windows 7 Product Key in Windows 10?

Can I reuse my Windows 7 Product Key in Windows 10?: Hi at all! I am using Kubuntu and I must say that it's a very good OS, but I also need Windows because of the lack of programs, such as video editing programs and games. So, I have a question: - Can I download the Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft's Site and use my old Windows 7...