Windows 10: Reusing win10 key

Discus and support Reusing win10 key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently installed win10 pro on a new ssd but it so happen to have crapped out on me. Tried swapping cables around and loading it onto another... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ayejimmie, Oct 21, 2019.

1. ayejimmie Win User

Reusing win10 key

Recently installed win10 pro on a new ssd but it so happen to have crapped out on me. Tried swapping cables around and loading it onto another computer... nothing so. So at this point I know that the ssd is fried and I bought a new M.2.... can I reuse the win10 key on the new ssd ?

:)

ayejimmie, Oct 21, 2019

2. windows 7 key reuse

I'm asking the second thing, if I can reuse my windows 7 key on another machine without any problems. (sorry, I see I forgot to mention it in the original post ^^)

CounterZeus, Oct 21, 2019
  3. windows 7 key reuse

Hey guys,

I'm selling my 1 year old laptop (laptop 2 in sig), which came with Vista OEM.
    I installed windows 7 on it with a key from MSDN. My best friend(the buyer) will format the laptop before he gives it to his sister, so I wanted to know how I can reuse my key for a new pc in the future.

I googled a little bit, but I couldn't find a clear answer. Will I have to call Microsoft or something?

kind regards,

CounterZeus, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Va IM Win User

Reusing win10 key

Reuse windows license key.

Hello Supporter,

My old laptop was broken, my Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office license installed there.

Is there anyways for me to reuse the licenses key?

My old laptop Latitude broken Motherboard, cannot repair. so I cannot uninstall the license key.

Thanks

Va IM, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Reusing win10 key

1. Reusing win10 key - Similar Threads - Reusing win10 key

2. Windows key reuse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key reuse: hello, I bought a laptop lenovo y530 with windows. and I plan to reinstall Windows through Microsoft, can I use the same key for activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-reuse/75cc892c-42fe-4259-afb3-e241b460502d
  3. Windows key reuse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key reuse: hello, I bought a laptop lenovo y530 with windows. and I plan to reinstall Windows through Microsoft, can I use the same key for activation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-reuse/75cc892c-42fe-4259-afb3-e241b460502d
  4. Product key reuse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key reuse: I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad y580 for gaming purposes. It came preinstalled with windows 10 64 but which had been activated. Now most of the games I'm playing are old and are designed for 32 bit. Most run fine but some very important ones like Deadpool and others...
  5. Product key reuse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key reuse: I recently purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad y580 for gaming purposes. It came preinstalled with windows 10 64 but which had been activated. Now most of the games I'm playing are old and are designed for 32 bit. Most run fine but some very important ones like Deadpool and others...
  6. Reusing a product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reusing a product key.: Hi! I'm currently building a new AMD PC, due to my previous Intel PC being unusable. I was wondering is there anyway to disable the copy of windows on the old PC and use that key on the new one?...
  7. Reusing a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reusing a product key.: Hi! I'm currently building a new AMD PC, due to my previous Intel PC being unusable. I was wondering is there anyway to disable the copy of windows on the old PC and use that key on the new one?...
  8. Reusing a product key.

9. Reuse key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reuse key: Good evening morning night or whatever.I want to upgrade my old vista PC to windows 10 but as a fresh install and I am wondering if I will be able to reuse my vista ultimate key retail box copy....
  10. Reuse key

Reuse key: Good evening morning night or whatever.I want to upgrade my old vista PC to windows 10 but as a fresh install and I am wondering if I will be able to reuse my vista ultimate key retail box copy....