Windows 10: Reveal Installed Product Key

Discus and support Reveal Installed Product Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to find my Installed product by using the wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey. But after hitting the enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by vickyIR, Apr 15, 2020.

1. vickyIR Win User

Reveal Installed Product Key

Hi,

I am trying to find my Installed product by using the wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey.

But after hitting the enter on administrator command prompt windows its displays nothing but empty whitespace and exit.

can you please help me with this matter.

:)

vickyIR, Apr 15, 2020
  2. GetFitDad Win User

Faulty scratch off reveals no product key

New computer with windows 10 installed. Have to scratch a pink scratch off to reveal product key to activate windows. There is no product key revealed after scratching off. What do I do?

GetFitDad, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Product Key 25-character

For you to reveal your product key, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt (admin).
    • Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Hit Enter.
    • The product key will be revealed.

You can also contact the manufacturer of your computer since you have the Service tag number.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Reveal Installed Product Key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Reveal Installed Product Key

1. Reveal Installed Product Key - Similar Threads - Reveal Installed Product

2. How to install Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Product Key: Hey Mates, Using 'slmgr.vbs/upk' ,I accidentally uninstalled product key .Now again I want to install product key how can I do so ,and even Recently I made the setup of Windows OS in my laptop and everywhere I encounter with errors like command not recognized even unable to...
  3. How to install Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Product Key: Hey Mates, Using 'slmgr.vbs/upk' ,I accidentally uninstalled product key .Now again I want to install product key how can I do so ,and even Recently I made the setup of Windows OS in my laptop and everywhere I encounter with errors like command not recognized even unable to...
  4. Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key issue while scratching to reveal: Hi Support, I've purchased a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM CD from the retail store here in India, While scratching the Product the sticker came off and resulted in the loss of a few characters. I've contacted Support through call and they've opened a case/ticket :...
  5. Install issue with product key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Install issue with product key: Hi all, Been building and using for decades now... I am building a couple of new Win10 boxes and purchased 3 Win10 license keys on E-bay as I have done before. This time however, the install instructions say to use one of THEIR install keys "To insure Windows is...
  6. Product Key installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key installed: How can I see what product key is installed on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-installed/cb899d5a-da4f-4d55-aaf8-a66bd88befae"
  7. Windows Product Key Installation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Product Key Installation: Hello! Recently I uninstalled windows 10 pro from one of my old computers a Toshiba Satellite, I used an application to find the product key since I couldn't find its box since it was probably thrown out. I wanted to Activate one of my computers a Dell studio 1749 with an...
  8. Product key problem on install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product key problem on install: I have downloaded Windows 10 to an external hard drive and tried to install it. It asks for a product key and I have tried every one that I have for both Windows 7 and 8. I have even used the one copied from the computer using Speccy. None of them work so I am stuck. Any...
  9. Product Key on Clean Install

Product Key on Clean Install: After I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, I did a clean install. Seems like everything is fine, except I had to enter the Product Key to finish the installation. The clean install is activated. I understood from what I have been reading here that once I did the free...
  10. OEM Product Key - Tool Available To Reveal It

OEM Product Key - Tool Available To Reveal It: Newer PCs and laptops shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 no longer come with a Certificate of Authenticity attached to the back or bottom of the PC. Instead, PC manufacturers have worked with Microsoft to embed the product key directly into the BIOS or EFI....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oa3xoriginalproductkey activate

2. wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get WRONG product key

3. wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey

4. OA3xOriginalProductKey empty,
  5. wmic path softwarelicensingservice get oa,
  6. wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey activation,
  7. wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey empty