Windows 10: reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook

Discus and support reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I reverse the front facing camera to rear facing? Tried control panel and device manager but still can't do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DavidHughes_82, Feb 3, 2021.

1. reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook

How do I reverse the front facing camera to rear facing? Tried control panel and device manager but still can't do it.

:)

DavidHughes_82, Feb 3, 2021

2. HP Elitebook webcam problem

Hp Elitebook 8460p installed webcam does not work with Skype. It does work with youcam and camera apps. I have windows 10 1607 installed on this PC. Skype detects the webcam but shows a circling blank screen, not video of me or the room I am in. Do you
    have a suggestion/solution?

SylviaHanneken, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Deedee-Em Win User
    Can't reverse the scroll wheel on bluetooth mouse with HP Elitebook

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

Product: HP Elitebook 360 G6 1040

My employer has always issued a Lenovo laptop until last month - we now use an HP Elitebook 360 G6 1040. I've had a personal MacBook Pro for over 10 years. The Apple magic mouse scrolls the opposite of a PC mouse
    wheel. On all the Lenovos, I made a regedit to the 'FlipFlopWheel', changing it from '0' to '1'. This reversed my PC bluetooth mouse scroll wheel to match the magic mouse. I'm now going crazy between work and home because the regedit change had no effect
    on the new HP. One of the techs even added the same registry entry for a bluetooth mouse to no avail. So I brought my home magic mouse in and paired it with the HP. It pairs though doesn't scroll at all. There's a 3rd party utility that won't guarantee
    it can make the Apple mouse scroll on a PC. Why has a registry change worked on all prior laptops and not this one? Is it because we went from 32 to 64 bit? Please help - I'm in constant frustration mode since I scroll all day long no matter where I am.
    Trackpad isn't an option. I need the precision of a mouse.

I posted this to HP support. One answer was to get a different mouse - I tried 2 PC mice. The other answer was to send me the instructions to reverse the scroll wheel, which I explained I had already done.
    HP was useless.

Thanks so much for advice on how to fix this.

Deedee-Em, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Chino Win User

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook

HP Announces New EliteBook 705 Series and HP ProBook 645 G4

HP has introduced the new HP EliteBook 705 series PCs and HP ProBook 645 G4. Designed for the modern professional on the go, the new HP EliteBook 705 series PCs offer enterprise-grade security and manageability, along with powerful collaboration features to keep business users connected. Powered by Windows 10 Pro and AMD Ryzen PRO Mobile Processors, users can stay productive all-day with long battery life and HP Fast Charge to charge 50 percent of your battery in just 30 minutes.

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook idCMILhAbCdS6mnj_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook Kp1xJBpR9AR8ffqm_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook elcdZydBkhgpl3xq_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook 5rbJ1K3FkXBfsnz9_thm.jpg

The new EliteBook 735 G5, EliteBook 745 G5, and EliteBook 755 G5 also feature:
    • Precision design: An ultra slim design and narrow bezel displays with optional extra-bright viewable screen and integrated ambient light sensor make it comfortable to work in almost any light condition.
    • Secure foundation: Self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security helps protect the PCs, and the built-in HP Sure View privacy screen keeps business more secure.
    • Crystal-clear collaboration: Stay connected and make PC calls more productive with a world-facing, noise cancellation microphone and a collaboration keyboard to easily manage calls at the touch of a button.
    With a new modern slim design, the HP ProBook 645, powered by AMD's Ryzen PRO processor, delivers a powerful performance, enterprise-grade security and manageability, and flexible configuration options. The precision-crafted design supports several docking options for easy transition, and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing for durability. Protect the PC against the evolving malware threats of the future, with self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions.

Pricing and availability
    • The HP EliteBook 705 series PCs will be available in EMEA in June starting at €799.
    • The HP ProBook 645 G4 will be available in EMEA in June starting at €749.

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook Va328RlYAHXmscqf_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook GY6gwBxxUbePLlX7_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook xB49x9SmECClQaKp_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook gjuvZxzytz4QmRHE_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook X9BLFKS23bOcCl0E_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook auL77XbonNs4KTBF_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook IdD53fJ1avmMcIz0_thm.jpg

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook nAsez9jR1rw8GSnp_thm.jpg

Chino, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook

1. reverse a front facing camera on hp elitebook - Similar Threads - reverse front facing

2. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  3. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  4. my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA"

my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA": CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-issue-when-opening-itfront-facing/ca6ca7c0-6c01-44e5-8ae5-37b6ad01b022
  5. my hp elitebook camera is not compatible with Windows Hello face

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my hp elitebook camera is not compatible with Windows Hello face: my hp elitebook camera is not compatible with Windows Hello face. I have updated the driver, uninstalled and updated windows too. but it still not working...
  6. i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.

i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing.: i cannot change camera from front facing to outward facing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-change-camera-from-front-facing-to/fe23f42b-7f49-48e3-9def-36811622f376
  7. Front-facing Camera unavailable on Surface Go

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Front-facing Camera unavailable on Surface Go: Hello, Amongst all applications that utilize cameras, the only option I am provided with is use of the rear camera. This includes the Camera App, as well as Zoom video conferences, and Skype. I've done some sleuthing on the matter -- tried updating drivers and straight up...
  8. Can't reverse the scroll wheel on bluetooth mouse with HP Elitebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't reverse the scroll wheel on bluetooth mouse with HP Elitebook: Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) Product: HP Elitebook 360 G6 1040 My employer has always issued a Lenovo laptop until last month - we now use an HP Elitebook 360 G6 1040. I've had a personal MacBook Pro for over 10 years. The Apple magic mouse scrolls the...
  9. My front-facing camera can't work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My front-facing camera can't work?: Im using lenovo ideapad 520s. A sign of camera with a slash shows up when i open windows camera app. THe same thing occured after i installed other camera apps and opened them. What should I do?...
  10. Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera: Hi all, the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to start with the main camera as default. Is there anyway to configure it to start with the main camera. I couldn't figure it out...