Windows 10: reverse back from acrobat

Discus and support reverse back from acrobat in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; accidentally changed to acrobat reader from the windows 10 , I don't know how to explain it. but when I try to unzip a file it's in acrobat reader... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gloria Madrid, Feb 1, 2020.

1. reverse back from acrobat

accidentally changed to acrobat reader from the windows 10 , I don't know how to explain it. but when I try to unzip a file it's in acrobat reader thingy.

:)

gloria Madrid, Feb 1, 2020

2. I want Adobe Acrobat Standard X to be my default not Reader

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

As per the description, Adobe Acrobat Standard X is not listed as a default app but it pops up listed as a "desktop app".

I suggest you to check the app in the Programs and features.
    To do so follow the below steps.

1. Press Windows + R, type appwiz.cpl

If the application is not present in the Programs & Features
    then Suggest you to download the app from the link.

choose the appropriate language under Acrobat X standard installer,
    and download.
    Acrobat download and installation help

Do let us know the update.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro not listed under set default program

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to set Adobe Acrobat as default program from settings, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Navigate to the file which you want to open using Adobe Acrobat.
    • Right click on the file and select Open with and click on
      choose another app
    • Check if Adobe Acrobat is listed in the programs list.
    • If not then click on Look for another app on this PC.
    • Navigate to the location where Adobe Acrobat is installed and select the same.
    • Check the box for Always use this app to open files and click on
      OK.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 1, 2020
  4. reverse back from acrobat

Adobe Acrobat and Windows 10

Hi Dianne,

Sorry for the delay in response.

If you have issues with acrobat reader, we would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application.

• To uninstall, type appwiz.cpl
    • Right click adobe acrobat reader and then Uninstall
      it.
    You may also check for the reader app in store and then install it.

Ravinath P, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

reverse back from acrobat

1. reverse back from acrobat - Similar Threads - reverse acrobat

2. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  4. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing

Microsoft Flight Sim installation keeps reversing: I just bought MSFS on Steam yesterday. I let it download overnight. When I came to check on it in the morning, the whole app was frozen. I restarted my PC, and then relaunched msfs. After that, I started the download like I did yesterday. It was going to like 4%, and then...
  6. What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??: A situation happened where unfortunately someone knows more tech stuff than i do.. i just got this laptop yesterday from R2O and it came with literally nothing but the computer itself and the charging cord. It has windows 11 pro installed already, someone brought up what...
  7. What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??

What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??: A situation happened where unfortunately someone knows more tech stuff than i do.. i just got this laptop yesterday from R2O and it came with literally nothing but the computer itself and the charging cord. It has windows 11 pro installed already, someone brought up what...
  8. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  9. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  10. Files and folders appear in reverse order for Save As

in Windows 10 Customization
    Files and folders appear in reverse order for Save As: When I want to SAVE AS the folder menu that pops up presents the folders in reverse order upside down with files listed first and then folders . How do i fix it that the list of folders and files that opens is the same view as in documents...