Windows 10: Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling

Discus and support Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, my Elan smart-pad scrolling is moving down when i scroll up, so i went to the settings but the buttons is disabled in the scrolling tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuhayminA, Dec 13, 2019.

1. MuhayminA Win User

Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling

Hello, my Elan smart-pad scrolling is moving down when i scroll up,

so i went to the settings but the buttons is disabled in the scrolling tab

Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling ceccef28-e87c-4fed-a56f-d1ce20321cc7?upload=true.png

NOTE: I tried to change "SC_Reverse_Enable" in the registry editor and it uncheck the box but it doesn't make any different in scrolling and it back as it was after restart.

Please Help Me to Reverse it,

Thank you.

:)

MuhayminA, Dec 13, 2019

2. Elan smart-pad

Hi, I just updated my Toshiba 8.1 to Windows 10. I realized that I had a few problems. My elan smart-pad was disabled after updating Windows 10 - I enable the smart-pad and still pad does not allow me to press or select anything.

ReshandoMais, Dec 13, 2019
  3. DonWard51 Win User
    Elan Smart Pad

Hi,

Just had Windows 10 Anniversary version installed on my Acer E1-571 laptop and it's stopped my Elan smart mouse from working.

Have followed advice and removed Elan programme and re-installed from Acer, their latest update for the Pad.

Unfortunately it's still not working correctly, which is really annoying.

Any advice on how to get the Pad working correctly again?

Cheers

DonWard51, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling

Elan Smart Pad drivers (Scroll Problem)

Please help me in a problem. My Windows is upgraded from 8.1 to 10.

After upgrading In my laptop, Vertical scroll of touchpad is not working. I find a solution that Roll Back Drivers because previous version of drivers were working properly, But when ever any update is installed,
    Elan Smart Pad drivers are also updated. Then I Roll Back again and again when any update is installed. Please tell me permanent solution of this problem.

Thanking in anticipations

sardarzain, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling

1. Reverse Elan Smart-Pad scrolling - Similar Threads - Reverse Elan Smart

2. ELAN Touchpad Scroll Inversion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ELAN Touchpad Scroll Inversion: Initializing a brand-new HP computer. Elan touchpad scroll inversion not showing from the settings menu. I have already tried: -- updating the Elan touchpad driver -- regedit options for SC_Reverse_Enable and SC_Reverse_ShowItem they were already set to 1 -- digging...
  3. Reverse Scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverse Scroll: How do I reverse my scrolling because it is backwards on hp Stream laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-scroll/1914b1e5-d25b-4b9b-9ebb-902b52c9081d
  4. Reversing Scroll on TouchPad

Reversing Scroll on TouchPad: After the latest Windows update my touchpad has been stuck in reverse scroll. I would like to disable the reverse scroll, but am unable to. Going through windows settings does not even give me the option to disable/enable the reverse scroll on my touchpad. So far the only...
  5. ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update

ELAN Smart-Pad MultiFingers Settings gone after installing Windows 10 latest update: Hello, I have been having problems with my ELAN Smart-Pad after installing the latest windows 10 (1809), I can't find the swipe desktop options of four fingers any more : see the picture. [ATTACH] Although I was using normally before when I had the 1709 version of win...
  6. Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad: How do I reverse the scrolling on the touchpad on windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reversing-the-scrolling-on-the-touchpad/5ab677a5-c781-4629-a9a9-054e95588f94"
  7. Reverse Scrolling

Reverse Scrolling: I'm having troubles finding where to turn off reverse scrolling on Windows 10 laptop. When I use the touchpad if I move my fingers in an upward motion the screen scrolls down, I'd like to move my fingers down and have the page scroll down. I googled this issue and was...
  8. Reverse scrolling

Reverse scrolling: Windows updated this morning and now the touchpad is scrolling in reverse. I have an ASUS and have gone into the ASUS Smart Gesture settings but whether "content moves reversely" is checked or unchecked, it has no effect on which direction the touchpad scrolls. I restarted...
  9. Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling

Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling: Hello, I just updated my win7 to win10, despite several negligible issues, so far I'm rather content about it. HOWEVER there is one little, yet major problem I encounter and have no idea how to deal with; mentioned in the thread title. I browsed several options, lurked...
  10. Scrolling is reversed

in Windows 10 Support
    Scrolling is reversed: Basically up is down and left is right I could not find the settings in the mouse control config 15145