Windows 10: Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity )

Discus and support Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity ) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As you know, there are a few steps to running a image search online. For a image on my computer. I gotta go to google, get to the image search page,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OtherWay1982, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity )

As you know, there are a few steps to running a image search online.
    For a image on my computer.

I gotta go to google, get to the image search page, press the button to upload a image ;
    find the image on my pc to upload. This finds similar or the same image online .

There are a few services that do this, Google, Tiny Image search, Yandex image search etc.

Ideally what I'd prefer to happen is this :

Begin with the image on my computer, press on it to immediately run the image search in
    each in all of these search engines . Or at least one .

Do you know of some methods to reduce the steps involved and get closest to what I want ?

Thanks .

:)

OtherWay1982, Nov 5, 2019

2. Camera reverse the image!

Hello Uzair,

I suggest you to check the setting. Most of the software’s have settings to reverse the image. So check if any of these settings have been set to reverse the image. You may contact with the manufacture’s support for better assistance on this issue.

If issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Misiowiec Win User

Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity )

Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity )

1. Reverse Image Search from desktop ? ( Productivity ) - Similar Threads - Reverse Image Search

2. NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!: I am sending a copy of this note to both Google and Microsoft. I'm curious to see who will correct the problem first. Something both Windows and Chromebook need, and need badly--a reverse image search THAT WORKS ON THE HARD DRIVE!It's very handy to be able to find matching...
  3. NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!: I am sending a copy of this note to both Google and Microsoft. I'm curious to see who will correct the problem first. Something both Windows and Chromebook need, and need badly--a reverse image search THAT WORKS ON THE HARD DRIVE!It's very handy to be able to find matching...
  4. NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. NEED reverse image search for HARD DRIVE!

8. Camera image is reversed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera image is reversed: Is there a way to reverse the computer's camera picture from a mirror image where print is shown backward, to a camera image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-image-is-reversed/9cc0970a-ed08-4aed-abc1-9443e8d64c69
  9. reverse mirror image

reverse mirror image: In Paint for Windows10, how do I obtain a mirror left to right reverse image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mirror-image/85029f91-5d17-466e-9f3d-4b2bc069dc09
  10. Camera reverses image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera reverses image: My windows 10 camera reverses the image when it saves. The image is fine when filming but is reversed at the end. There is no available option in settings. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the device and it has made no difference. Please help....