Windows 10: Reverse printing problem

Discus and support Reverse printing problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all again,,, I have just bought an Epsom XP255 and I cannot get it to reverse print so I have to stand by it and put the pages to the back as they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by donnylad, Mar 18, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

Reverse printing problem

Hi all again,,, I have just bought an Epsom XP255 and I cannot get it to reverse print so I have to stand by it and put the pages to the back as they come out. I have been into Devices, Printers and manage printer and ticked the box that says reverse print but it is not doing it. Any help please.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 18, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 18, 2019
  3. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 18, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Reverse printing problem

Printing

Hi,

Print Spooler service is your main connector with the printer, and if this service doesn’t work, you won’t be able to print your documents. To assist you with your printing concern, kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Run the Printing Troubleshooter

We suggest that you click on this article and follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix printer problems.

Method 2: Uninstall unnecessary printers

Having two or more printers installed can cause issues with the Print Spooler and printing. Follow the steps below to uninstall any unnecessary printers:

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, locate Devices and Printers.
    • In Devices and Printers section select the printer you want to remove and click Print server properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab. You should see the list of all installed printers.
    • Select the printer you want to remove and click the Remove button.
    • Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer.
    • After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Reverse printing problem

1. Reverse printing problem - Similar Threads - Reverse printing problem

2. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing problem: Hi Am having problems printing from my laptop. Am able to print test pages however cannot print anything else e.g. word, excel. The printer does print the first line of the document and I can hear the printer head continuing to function but no more than the first line is...
  3. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing problem: Hi Am having problems printing from my laptop. Am able to print test pages however cannot print anything else e.g. word, excel. The printer does print the first line of the document and I can hear the printer head continuing to function but no more than the first line is...
  4. Print Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Problem: I cannot print in color on my color printer from Word...HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-problem/34f52255-f721-4522-ba0b-5861d2435235
  5. Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Problem: Recently a new page comes up whenever I download something that I want to print. This page did not come up before but now comes up all the time. The page indicates PRINT at the top and SAVE which is highlighted in blue at the bottom. If I click on print, it doesn't print. If...
  6. Printing Reverses (Negative rather than postive)

Printing Reverses (Negative rather than postive): My wife just bought a new Windows 10 laptop. I installed our Brother HL-L2360D monotone laser printer using the Windows driver. Everything prints reverse (negative) image, that is, everything that ought to be white is black and everything that ought to be black is white. When...
  7. Printing problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problems: Hi I am having problems printing from Exel and Word. I need a way out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-problems/6b2edac3-44cc-48bf-95fc-8c57a1fc044b
  8. Problems with Printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Printing: I have an Epson WF-2540 printer and also running Adobe Acrobat 10.1.16. About 1 hour ago both stopped printing for some reason. I troubleshot the Adobe-no problems found. I rebooted my Laptop (Lenovo Yoga) 2 times and shut it down completely once. Nothing worked. The printer...
  9. Printing pages in reverse order

Printing pages in reverse order: After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?...
  10. Printing problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing problem: I changed my internet carrier and now my wireless printer won't print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/printing-problem/ec7db064-1aa2-439c-a417-968845c78cae