Windows 10: Reverse Scrolling

Discus and support Reverse Scrolling in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having troubles finding where to turn off reverse scrolling on Windows 10 laptop. When I use the touchpad if I move my fingers in an upward motion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kellykdh, Jan 7, 2019.

1. kellykdh Win User

Reverse Scrolling

I'm having troubles finding where to turn off reverse scrolling on Windows 10 laptop. When I use the touchpad if I move my fingers in an upward motion the screen scrolls down, I'd like to move my fingers down and have the page scroll down. I googled this issue and was directed to this section of the settings (see picture attached) and was told there is an "On Off" switch for the reverse scrolling, but I do not see it on my screen. Anyone know where to find it?

Reverse Scrolling 0fccaebd-5f32-4d99-a9b0-f031c3741c6e?upload=true.png

:)

kellykdh, Jan 7, 2019
  2. me10lee83 Win User

Reverse scrolling

Windows updated this morning and now the touchpad is scrolling in reverse. I have an ASUS and have gone into the ASUS Smart Gesture settings but whether "content moves reversely" is checked or unchecked, it has no effect on which direction the touchpad scrolls. I restarted but same thing.

me10lee83, Jan 7, 2019
  3. me10lee83 Win User
    Reverse scrolling

Nope, no change. "Undid" it (even though nothing changed) too, but still no change.

Btw it's the vertical scrolling that's reversed- since Windows default is now more like touch screen scrolling, up on the touchpad shows content further down on the page. I prefer the standard down on the touchpad = down on the page.

me10lee83, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Reverse Scrolling

Reverse the scroll of mouse

I am using a logitech M705 mouse. On my mac the scroll button is reversible. This does not appear to be the case on my windows machine. Where can I find the option to reverse the scrolling direction of my mouse in windows 10?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

StephenFlink, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Reverse Scrolling

1. Reverse Scrolling - Similar Threads - Reverse Scrolling

2. How do I turn off reverse scrolling in Windows 10 start menu and settings menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off reverse scrolling in Windows 10 start menu and settings menus?: First off, I know how to turn off reverse scrolling in the touchpad settings. That works well for documents and web pages. However, reverse scrolling is still in effect in Windows menus, including the start menu and settings menus. Nothing I seem to do changes it. This is...
  3. How do I turn off reverse scrolling in Windows 10 start menu and settings menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off reverse scrolling in Windows 10 start menu and settings menus?: First off, I know how to turn off reverse scrolling in the touchpad settings. That works well for documents and web pages. However, reverse scrolling is still in effect in Windows menus, including the start menu and settings menus. Nothing I seem to do changes it. This is...
  4. How do I turn off reverse scrolling in Windows 10 start menu and settings menus?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Set the Mouse Scroll Direction to Reverse / Natural Mode

Set the Mouse Scroll Direction to Reverse / Natural Mode: Hello to all avid readers of Microsoft Community!I am Jason Go, a developer and a postgrad computer science major. I made a script that will solve this issue the EASIEST and FASTEST way.To set the scroll direction of your mouse, do the following steps:Step 1: Open Windows...
  6. Reverse Mouse Wheel scroll

Reverse Mouse Wheel scroll: Hello, I want to reverse the mouse wheel scrolling direction for my user-account as a non-administrator user. How do I achieve that? Sincerely, Nikos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mouse-wheel-scroll/657c4537-f346-4b8b-99f8-9e1f52cd94c2
  7. Reverse scrolling in windows 10; can't find FlipFlopWheel in registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reverse scrolling in windows 10; can't find FlipFlopWheel in registry: Hello, I am trying to get reverse, or inverse rather, scrolling working on my Windows 10 Home-installation, but alas having no luck whatsoever. I tried finding FlipFlopWheel in the registry, but could not. I looked both under the appropriate HID section, but also did a...
  8. wireless mouse scroll 'jumps' - scrolls in reverse a little

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse scroll 'jumps' - scrolls in reverse a little: I followed the directions in this link, but the directions can't be followed in Windows 10. There is no Accelerate Vertical Scrolling or Flip Scrolling behavior option....
  9. Is there a way to reverse the mouse scroll wheel direction in Windows 10 without using Regedit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to reverse the mouse scroll wheel direction in Windows 10 without using Regedit?: ditto submitted by /u/zlaxxor [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jt7s39/is_there_a_way_to_reverse_the_mouse_scroll_wheel/
  10. Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trackpad Scroll Reversed in Windows 10: I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, and it reversed the trackpad scroll. The only option under touchpad in settings is sensitivity. I have an ASUS laptop, and I think my trackpad has a ELAN driver. I have ASUS Smart Gesture installed, but there is no option to...