Windows 10: Reverse Sound

Discus and support Reverse Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem of my headphone Bass HD gaming headphone... When I connect the headphones and listen to music, I hear the sounds from the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KenKenDP, Jun 25, 2019.

1. KenKenDP Win User

Reverse Sound

Hello, i have a problem of my headphone Bass HD gaming headphone... When I connect the headphones and listen to music, I hear the sounds from the right on the left, I also tried it on my phone and it is like this ... is there any application to do the reverse? any solution?

:)

KenKenDP, Jun 25, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Reverse Sound :p

cadaveca, Jun 25, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Reverse Sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Reverse Sound

1. Reverse Sound - Similar Threads - Reverse Sound

2. What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??: A situation happened where unfortunately someone knows more tech stuff than i do.. i just got this laptop yesterday from R2O and it came with literally nothing but the computer itself and the charging cord. It has windows 11 pro installed already, someone brought up what...
  3. What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does Slmgr.vbs do? How to reverse it if you havent backed up your laptop yet??: A situation happened where unfortunately someone knows more tech stuff than i do.. i just got this laptop yesterday from R2O and it came with literally nothing but the computer itself and the charging cord. It has windows 11 pro installed already, someone brought up what...
  4. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  5. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  6. Files and folders appear in reverse order for Save As

Files and folders appear in reverse order for Save As: When I want to SAVE AS the folder menu that pops up presents the folders in reverse order upside down with files listed first and then folders . How do i fix it that the list of folders and files that opens is the same view as in documents...
  7. Files and folders appear in reverse order for Save As

in Windows 10 Customization
    Files and folders appear in reverse order for Save As: When I want to SAVE AS the folder menu that pops up presents the folders in reverse order upside down with files listed first and then folders . How do i fix it that the list of folders and files that opens is the same view as in documents...
  8. Reverse sound in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverse sound in games: hi since many years i have strange problem in cs goand in other games.Recently i bought third headphoneson the first two was the same problem and i tell no. What's wrong? Why i hear steps from other sides? If i wear headphonesleft earphone on my right ear then There is no...
  9. Need Help Reversing a Complicated Workaround I Used for Sound Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help Reversing a Complicated Workaround I Used for Sound Devices: So, way back last year I wanted to stream without having my friends' voices streamed along with mine. I looked into it and found a tutorial that showed me how to trick windows 10 into using my mic as my input but my communication output to my computer's speakers so that their...
  10. How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?: I have 2 speakers for left and right. Windows recognizes the speaker on the left as the right speaker. Then recognizes the speaker on the right as the left speaker. I can't reverse it because the wires won't reach. How do I reverse it in Windows? 70004

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reverse sound