Windows 10: reverse tethering on usb port for android on win10

Discus and support reverse tethering on usb port for android on win10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello is there a way to share internet connection thru usb on android phone? i cant do wifi share, wifi isnt allowed in camp where i work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by paascal, Aug 10, 2015.

1. paascal Win User

reverse tethering on usb port for android on win10

hello

is there a way to share internet connection thru usb on android phone?

i cant do wifi share, wifi isnt allowed in camp where i work.

pleeease help me if you know how, i like playing my little game *Smile

:)

paascal, Aug 10, 2015

2. USB Tethering problem after win10 upgradation

Hi

After my free upgradation to win10 from win8 in my sony vaio laptop i cant use USB Tethering in it. While i enable USB Tethering in my android phone i am hearing just an usb connecting sound in my lap but nothing happened in my lap and no internet connection.
    Plz help me to use usb tethering in my lap via my android mobile device like before on my win8.

Senthil Pal, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Wireless USB Adapter showing in Device Manager but not showing in Network Connections window in Windows 10

Dear Sir....

I have Dell Optiplex pc with Original Win10 Pro (64 bit). I have connect a wireless USB Adapter, and install the drivers. The adapter is showing in Device manager but not showing in Network Connections window in Control Pannel.

Even if for USB tethering, i have connect an Android mobile through USB port and switch on the USB tethering option on mobile. But this acts like above. Showing USB RNDIS device, in Device Manager but not showing in Network Connections window in Control
    Pannel in Windows 10.

Please help .... I am in big trouble now....hope for ur solution.

Suresh KumarSahu, Aug 10, 2015
  4. razy60 Win User

Not sure if this is what your after but.
    How to Connect Your Android to Your PCs Internet Connection Over USB

razy60, Aug 10, 2015
  5. paascal Win User
    paascal, Aug 22, 2015
  6. paascal Win User
    Well easier way i S thru USB Ethernet adaptor directly in the phone... Works but the phone doesn't seem to know it has internet... Now that I have internet on the phone, is there a way to make a hidden hotspot? Seems impossible on win 10... Maybe is it on Android?

paascal, Sep 6, 2015
  7. finlay Win User
    Theoretically, there are a couple of things you could do to make a WiFi network less visible; stop broadcasting SSID, lower the transmitting power (reduces the range) - but you will struggle to find these options on an Android phone, I don't think those features have been included.

Note: trying to circumvent a workplace policy - notice I did say "less visible".

finlay, Sep 6, 2015
  8. paascal Win User

Sure how do I stop broadcasting ssid on a hotspot?!

paascal, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. reverse tethering on usb port for android on win10 - Similar Threads - reverse tethering usb

2. USB Tethering - Unidentified Network Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Tethering - Unidentified Network Win10: Hi, I mainly use USB tethering to connect to the internet on my PC because my LAN port's unresponsive and I don't have a Wi-Fi adapter. But now whenever I try to connect my phone, turn on USB tethering, Windows 10 is unable to identify the network, it just says Unidentified...
  3. USB Tethering - Unidentified Network Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Tethering - Unidentified Network Win10: Hi, I mainly use USB tethering to connect to the internet on my PC because my LAN port's unresponsive and I don't have a Wi-Fi adapter. But now whenever I try to connect my phone, turn on USB tethering, Windows 10 is unable to identify the network, it just says Unidentified...
  4. USB Tethering - Unidentified Network Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones: I can't conect my phone to the pc with usb teher beacose it says it has ip problem in the troubleshooting. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-tethering-problems-with-android/d8129331-08ff-4b39-a826-86b0d6c2f4bb
  6. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones: I can't conect my phone to the pc with usb teher beacose it says it has ip problem in the troubleshooting. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-usb-tethering-problems-with-android/d8129331-08ff-4b39-a826-86b0d6c2f4bb
  7. Windows 10 USB tethering problems with Android phones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Android USB tether issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android USB tether issue: Hello. I'm not sure if this is the correct topic, feel free to move I have an issue where my phone hangs Task manager and Network properties when on 'USB Tether' on Windows 10. if the phone connected to a PC and no tether via USB it works fine, but when I tether via USB...
  9. Android USB tethering issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Android USB tethering issue: Hello, I have an issue with Android USB tethering on my Windows 10 laptop : despite the system detects the "NDIS" network device, ipconfig -all returns no value on default gateway. The most intriguing aspect of this issue is that it sometimes disappears, suggesting a cable...
  10. Bluetooth tethering Problem from Android to Win10 PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth tethering Problem from Android to Win10 PC.: [ATTACH] It shows "Direct Connection" instead of Access point, everytime when im trying to connect the android's internet via bluetooth tethering. Please help me to solve the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb reverse tethering android for win 10