Windows 10: Reverse video screen flash then single beep ??

Discus and support Reverse video screen flash then single beep ?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I honestly don't know if this is a Win 10 issue of caused by something running on top of it. It happens intermittently where the active window (usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by s0c9, Aug 25, 2019.

1. s0c9 Win User

Reverse video screen flash then single beep ??

I honestly don't know if this is a Win 10 issue of caused by something running on top of it.
    It happens intermittently where the active window (usually a browser - either Chrome/FF) goes into reverse video for a second then I get a beep. NO errors, just an annoyance!

There's nothing in ANY win log that I can find.. not even at the info level.
    I thought it might be due to the auto-refresh "plugins" in both browsers, and disabled both to test. Still happens.

Looking for some thoughts on anyone having seen something like this, or suggestions on a direction to take to resolve.
    TIA!

:)

2. Rol87 Win User

no beeps at bootup

When i turn it on the fans do spin, I tried DanTheBanjoman's suggestion and no beeps I took ram out and no beeps, I took battery and ram out and still no beeps I even tried a video card and still no beeps.

Rol87, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Screen flashes black when viewing a YouTube video

Hi Cody,

We need to gather more information for us to better assist you on your screen concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the flashing black screen issue?
    • Are you using a laptop or a desktop? If you're using a laptop, does your screen flashes black when using the built-in monitor? If you're using a desktop, do you experience the issue when using other monitors?
    • Does the issue only occur when you play YouTube videos?
    • Are you experiencing the flashing black screen issue while watching YouTube videos in full screen mode or while in window mode?
    • Do you experience the same concern when playing YouTube videos using other web browsers?

The issue may be occurring because of an incompatible application or the display driver is outdated. While we wait for the answers to our questions, kindly follow the steps found in this
    link. The article will provide you the steps that can usually resolve screen flickering issue in Windows

We await for your response.

Argel Obm, Aug 25, 2019
  4. ajay123 Win User

Single 'beep' sound in Windows 10

Has anyone ever experienced hearing a single beep sound in Windows 10? I've heard it twice in my laptop now, once while I was browsing, once while I was gaming. During the time I was gaming, the beep was followed by a game freeze and a crash. Nothing happened, however, when I was browsing and heard a single beep. What does a single beep sound (not consistent beeping) mean?

ajay123, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Reverse video screen flash then single beep ?? - Similar Threads - Reverse video screen

2. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering or flashing during video: Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my...
  3. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering or flashing during video: Hi thereMy windows version is windows 10 home21H2I do all the windows update and stop the transparent effect.However, I play a video or doing a meeting with my colleagues. My laptop keep flashing and turn transparentwhen there is more than one window.I tried re-install my...
  4. Screen flickering or flashing during video

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to fix a Green Screen on Flash Videos: It says on the internet, that to fix this problem, I should right click on the video and go to "settings" and uncheck "Enable Hardware Acceleration" box. The problem is, that when I right click on the video, no where do I see "settings" on the screen that pops up . Any advice...
  6. Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Taskbar Flashing for Single Application: Hi, I am running automated tests which start a program in the background before shutting it down. Every time I run these tests the taskbar flashes, and I'm finding it fairly annoying. I would like to disable the flashing behaviour for only this one program. I've seen...
  7. Single 'beep' sound in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Single 'beep' sound in Windows 10: Has anyone ever experienced hearing a single beep sound in Windows 10? I've heard it twice in my laptop now, once while I was browsing, once while I was gaming. During the time I was gaming, the beep was followed by a game freeze and a crash. Nothing happened, however, when I...
  8. Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windoes 10 Flash Green Screen Video: Hi All, I have read on another thread that I need to disable Flash Hardware Acceleration in edge. My videos are green screens. Can somebody tell me where I can do this? The only option I seem to have is to switch Flash off in Edge? Thanks 26846
  9. video flashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    video flashes: have noticed that when I am working inside a another program that the video flashes uncontrollably and then if I click on the mouse that it stops for awhile then it starts all over again until I click the right button on the mouse. The last time it did that it did not stop...
  10. Motherboard doing single beep, when accesing a HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Motherboard doing single beep, when accesing a HDD: UPDATE Seems to be happening when using a specific HDD, have de-fragmented it and it beeped on and during that....I am now copying a lot of data onto it and its not beeping....Assuming of course it was the HDD Motherboard doing single beep, when accesing a HDD recently...