Windows 10: Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad

Discus and support Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I reverse the scrolling on the touchpad on windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alan Senior, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad

How do I reverse the scrolling on the touchpad on windows 10?

:)

Alan Senior, Jan 14, 2019
  2. TK1364 Win User

Touchpad Scroll Direction Reversed

I have an Asus N55JK and just updated to Windows 10. This has caused my touchpad scrolling to be reversed and I cannot find a place to reverse the scrolling and it's driving me CRAZY!! I have gone to the Settings/Devices/Mouse & Touchpad, but mine does
    not show an option to reverse scrolling. I had a friend send me a screenshot where this did exist, but I do not have that option. Can anyone help?

TK1364, Jan 14, 2019
  3. Reverse Touchpad scrolling

So every time Windows 10 automatically installs an update (super annoying but that's a whole other can of worms) it reverses the scrolling direction of the touchpad. So every time I have to go into my settings and deselect the option for reverse scrolling.
    This is just stupid and annoying, and I see no reason why ANY Windows update should ever override a personal choice setting.

NicholasFinauer, Jan 14, 2019
  4. me10lee83 Win User

Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad

Reverse scrolling

Windows updated this morning and now the touchpad is scrolling in reverse. I have an ASUS and have gone into the ASUS Smart Gesture settings but whether "content moves reversely" is checked or unchecked, it has no effect on which direction the touchpad scrolls. I restarted but same thing.

me10lee83, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad

1. Reversing the scrolling on the touchpad - Similar Threads - Reversing scrolling touchpad

2. Lenovo Touchpad Reverse Scrolling

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Touchpad Reverse Scrolling: So I posted here a while ago about a problem I had with changing my laptop's scrolling direction. It was stuck on natural Australian scrolling and there was no setting to change it back. This is that post -...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling

Lenovo Ideapad Precision Touchpad and Reverse Scrolling: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 and it came with Australian (reverse) scrolling. I was able to change it to traditional scrolling by installing a precision touchpad driver using this article:...
  4. need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to reverse scroll direction on touchpad: My touchpad direction (scrolling with fingers) changes everytime there is an update. It drives me crazy. I cannot find a way to reverse it this time. Why does this happen?...
  5. Synaptics Touchpad Reverse Scroll

Synaptics Touchpad Reverse Scroll: Hi, After the recent update my Synaptics Touchpad on my HP Laptop has reverted back to factory setting scroll. I changed the settings to enable the two finger scroll to reverse and now I cannot change the settings to my choice. There is nowhere in settings to enable me to do...
  6. Reversing Scroll on TouchPad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reversing Scroll on TouchPad: After the latest Windows update my touchpad has been stuck in reverse scroll. I would like to disable the reverse scroll, but am unable to. Going through windows settings does not even give me the option to disable/enable the reverse scroll on my touchpad. So far the only...
  7. Reverse Scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reverse Scrolling: I'm having troubles finding where to turn off reverse scrolling on Windows 10 laptop. When I use the touchpad if I move my fingers in an upward motion the screen scrolls down, I'd like to move my fingers down and have the page scroll down. I googled this issue and was...
  8. Reverse scrolling

Reverse scrolling: Windows updated this morning and now the touchpad is scrolling in reverse. I have an ASUS and have gone into the ASUS Smart Gesture settings but whether "content moves reversely" is checked or unchecked, it has no effect on which direction the touchpad scrolls. I restarted...
  9. Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling

Reversed/Inverted touchpad scrolling: Hello, I just updated my win7 to win10, despite several negligible issues, so far I'm rather content about it. HOWEVER there is one little, yet major problem I encounter and have no idea how to deal with; mentioned in the thread title. I browsed several options, lurked...
  10. Synaptics touchpad reverse scroll reverts on restart

Synaptics touchpad reverse scroll reverts on restart: Does this happen for anyone else? I don't like the two finger reverse scroll that windows 8 and windows 10 uses on default. I prefer that when I swipe two fingers down the page goes down, not up. I go to the synaptic settings uncheck reverse scrolling and it works as I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to change scroll direction touchpad hp