Windows 10: Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

Discus and support Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Experts, I am currently running Win10 Enterprise Build 21H1. Since being updated to this build, it has prevented my Automation software for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Woolie161, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Woolie161 Win User

Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

Hello Experts, I am currently running Win10 Enterprise Build 21H1. Since being updated to this build, it has prevented my Automation software for working correctly.The Automation Software Tech Support has stated that their software is compatibly with Win10 Enterprise Build 20H2.How do I revert back to this build version? I have run a restore back to the earliest version saved but this doesn't go back to Build 20H2.Your suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.Thank youWoolie161

:)

Woolie161, Nov 24, 2021
  2. LEEFH33 Win User

WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Nov 24, 2021
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2 [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2 [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

reverting to previous build/version

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• When the computer did froze? Is it when you tried to roll back?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    I suggest you to remove all the external devices plugged in to the computer and check if it helps to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please restart the computer and check whether it rolled back or not. If it loads Windows 10,
    I suggest you to download the latest ISO of Windows 10 and perform automatic repair.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Steps to perform repair:

a) Insert the installation DVD or USB
    and boot Windows 8 from it.

b) In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

c) Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

d) Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

If you really would like to rollback, I suggest you to refer the below article on How to go back to the previous operating system (Windows 7/8.1) from Windows 10.

How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 23rd, 2015

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...original/76b6750c-5bb2-40bc-a7e3-f03cec62338b

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy

to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

1. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2 - Similar Threads - Revert Win10 Build

2. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2: Hello Experts, I am currently running Win10 Enterprise Build 21H1. Since being updated to this build, it has prevented my Automation software for working correctly.The Automation Software Tech Support has stated that their software is compatibly with Win10 Enterprise Build...
  3. Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Revert back to Win10 Build 20H2: Hello Experts, I am currently running Win10 Enterprise Build 21H1. Since being updated to this build, it has prevented my Automation software for working correctly.The Automation Software Tech Support has stated that their software is compatibly with Win10 Enterprise Build...
  4. 20H2 Slower than 1909 and i can't revert back to 1909

20H2 Slower than 1909 and i can't revert back to 1909: So, around a week or two ago i decided to update Windows 10 to 20H2. At first, i didn't notice that my Laptop was slowing down but as soon as i played a game, i noticed my Laptop slowing down and overheating more often. I tried to troubleshoot my Laptop Even checking and...
  5. Win10 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 20H2: I installed 20H2 when windows update said it was available and also had a totally unusable pc . On startup I disabled all installed programs ,still had the pc hanging with only my norton 360 still running . Reverted back to win10 1909 all was good until a final windows...
  6. How to revert back to old Edge on 20H2?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to revert back to old Edge on 20H2?: Just installed the October update and I want the old Edge back. The new edge is obviously better as a browser, but as a PDF reader the old edge is way smoother (I run the Chromium version on the Beta channel to not overwrite the original version) How do you revert it back?...
  7. Win10 reverted back to Win7

Win10 reverted back to Win7: A few years ago, I redeemed the free Win10 offer and upgraded my computer. Previously, I was using Win7 I believe the previous Win7 installation was kept on a petition on one of my internal hard drives, whilst the new Win10 installation was kept on my SSD. Just today,...
  8. Reverting back

Reverting back: How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverting-back/543db8ae-4681-4d14-b99f-6326cdf6e10b
  9. Windows Update reverts back to original Build (18290).

Windows Update reverts back to original Build (18290).: Hello, I'm a Windows 10 Insider since March 2015 and had no problems till now. I'm trying to upgrade to Build 18298 from 18290 but during the final phase I get the error message: "Undoing changes made to your computer..." and WU reverts back to Build 18290. What to do?...
  10. Reverted Back To Older Build on Windows 10

Reverted Back To Older Build on Windows 10: The Windows Creator Update is worthless junk on my PC. It caused all kinds of problems, so I did a clean install and tried to install the latest Creators Update build 1703 again. It would`nt even install it. Just automatically reverted back to build 1511. It won`t even...