Windows 10: Revert developer mode options that were applied, now grayed out.

Discus and support Revert developer mode options that were applied, now grayed out. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Accidentally pressed applied for certain settings in the "For Developers" section. Options are now grayed out and un-selectable. How do I revert my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcturus Fyr, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Revert developer mode options that were applied, now grayed out.

Accidentally pressed applied for certain settings in the "For Developers" section. Options are now grayed out and un-selectable. How do I revert my mistake?

:)

Arcturus Fyr, Aug 10, 2016
  2. AM2774 Win User

Windows 10 Home Developer Mode is grayed out...

Hi Srimadhwa B,

Unfortunately that does not help. I'm using Windows 10 Home too and when I go to the 'For Developer' settings (as suggested by you/Learn More - for Windows Desktop) all the options are greyed out. I've tried to add the new DWORDs
    AllowAllTrustedApps and
    AllowDevelopmentWithoutDevLicense but that didn't work either. Gpedit.msc doesn't exist in my system32 directory either so it seems I am out of choices. Any suggestions? Could something have gone wrong with up Windows
    10 (Home) upgrade that results in this?

Thanks in advance.

AM2774, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Home Developer Mode is grayed out...

I also have this problem. Using Windows 10 Pro

ziplobob004, Aug 10, 2016
Thema:

Revert developer mode options that were applied, now grayed out.

1. Revert developer mode options that were applied, now grayed out. - Similar Threads - Revert developer mode

2. "options" in file explorer is grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "options" in file explorer is grayed out: HiI'm under windows 10 and file explorer has several issues.Currently, file explorer displays no thumbnails and "options" is grayed out. If I right click on a file and presses "open with", it completely freezes explorer, I cant even alt-tab, I have to terminate it.On other...
  3. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  4. Domain option grayed out

Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  5. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  6. WiFi option grayed out

WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  7. airplane mode on and grayed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    airplane mode on and grayed out: airport mode on and grayed out. cannot access wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-on-and-grayed-out/c6606e1d-8b05-4d3d-afd1-edccea90379d
  8. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...
  9. Airplane mode is grayed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airplane mode is grayed out: Just bought a refurbished Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 and it is stuck in Airplane Mode. The problem is that it is grayed out so you can't turn it on or off. Consequently no wifi. Help! Thanks...
  10. windows 10 developer mode Device Discovery pair grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 developer mode Device Discovery pair grayed out: I am trying to remote debug a uwp application from vs 2017. the target device is a tablet running windows 10 pro v1809 build:17763.379. In developer settings I have enabled device discovery, installed version 1803 of the windows 10 sdk or later and the "Pair" button is grayed...