Windows 10: Revert HDD icon to original

Discus and support Revert HDD icon to original in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just HDDlife but i didn't like that program so i uninstalled it but the HDD icon still stuck. How can i revert it back to original? Edit: The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by evildog1, Nov 1, 2016.

1. evildog1 Win User

Revert HDD icon to original

evildog1, Nov 1, 2016

2. Icons keep reverting back to original

I'm sorry I couldn't find my original post so posted it again. I can't remember the exact header I used to describe the problem but it started with Icons, if I remember correctly. They is the person or persons who responded to me before on this subject.
    I'm thinking it was someone from Microsoft but can't be sure. I know whomever responded said they also had the problem and was going to send it to the tech team and told me to do the same thing. I haven't heard back on this since the last time it was posted.

Nina Miller, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Icons keep reverting back to original

I already linked to your previous thread in my reply above. It was easy to find by clicking on your name and going to your profile which lists all your past activity here.

Your previous thread did not have anyone from Microsoft saying this issue would be fixed by October. If you can locate where an MS employee responded to you, I'd appreciate it because I too have opened a thread about this here and subsequently on MS TechNet
    where I was directed to post about it.

RobertJWin, Nov 1, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

SonicBlue, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Revert HDD icon to original - Similar Threads - Revert HDD icon

2. How to revert back to my original HDD as a primary drive for my win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to revert back to my original HDD as a primary drive for my win10?: Hello! I am unsure of how to switch back to my original HDD after switching to a new NvME SSD as my primary drive. Here is some context-In 2019, a friend of mine recommended switching from HDD to NvME SSD to improve the performance of my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop....
  3. Custom Edge taskbar icon keeps reverting back to original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Edge taskbar icon keeps reverting back to original: I have custom whiteout taskbar icons made to keep the entire taskbar a nice black-and-white color. I've noticed my Microsoft Edge custom icon keeps reverting every time my laptop powers down and boots up. Anybody experience similar problems? Are there any solutions to this...
  4. Custom Edge taskbar icon keeps reverting back to original

Custom Edge taskbar icon keeps reverting back to original: I have custom whiteout taskbar icons made to keep the entire taskbar a nice black-and-white color. I've noticed my Microsoft Edge custom icon keeps reverting every time my laptop powers down and boots up. Anybody experience similar problems? Are there any solutions to this...
  5. Custom Edge taskbar icon keeps reverting back to original

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. revert images back to original

in Windows 10 Gaming
    revert images back to original: hi, Long time back, I cropped an image on windows 7 pc. after some time I shifted to windows 10 on that same pc and now I want the original photo back without any cropping but I can't find a wayI have the cropped image on my pc. I also tried revert back to original option but...
  7. revert images back to original

revert images back to original: hi, Long time back, I cropped an image on windows 7 pc. after some time I shifted to windows 10 on that same pc and now I want the original photo back without any cropping but I can't find a wayI have the cropped image on my pc. I also tried revert back to original option but...
  8. revert images back to original

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. revert File Explorer to original

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    revert File Explorer to original: My File Explorer is messed up completely. I store very few items but suddenly IF I am able to download anything in Edge I am unable to find it anywhere in the folders listed in navigation. And the navigation left pane lists every folder category: Quick Access, This Pc, One...
  10. Original HDD...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Original HDD...: Now that I'm running my WIndows 10 machine with an SSD, I'm wondering what to do with the original HDD. I've done nothing with it at this point since it still has that recovery partition from the manufacturer (Dell) on it. The computer did not come with recovery disks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how-to-restore-hard-disk-file-icon-windows-7