Windows 10: revert legal windows from pirated version

Discus and support revert legal windows from pirated version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back. However, It runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sugenganto, Feb 18, 2019.

1. revert legal windows from pirated version

Hello,

I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back.

However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version.

How do I revert to Win 10 home premium? No reinstalled if possible.

If is not possible than to Win 7 version as stated on OEM sticker so I can use it LEGALLY.

Also is the free update still available if in case I need to revert to win 7 version?

:)

sugenganto, Feb 18, 2019
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    pirate windows

This is a forum for legally activated Windows OS, we do not give advice for illegal / pirate version of the OS.

Buy a legit copy, we will the gladly give advice as required!!!!!!!

Shilohbob, Feb 18, 2019
  4. revert legal windows from pirated version

Windows 10 and pirated version of Windows 10

Hello,

my name is Tadas, I am a student and I am also giving technical support for people who need it (Windows).

Based on my recent experience I would like to know what pirated versions of Windows 10 will experience.

Several customer had experienced some problems with automatic update after it all files are gone from their PC. Is this one of the experiences that pirated Windows 10 versions experience?

I am looking very seriously into computer piracy and I need to know what pirated versions of Windows 10 experience that I should warn my customers. I am using legal version of Windows 10 so I can't experience what they are (pirates).

Thank you! I am waiting for responses. revert legal windows from pirated version :)

CyberBoyLTU, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

revert legal windows from pirated version

1. revert legal windows from pirated version - Similar Threads - revert legal pirated

2. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?: Okay, so i just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Laptop a few months back and ive been noticing something weird is happening. My laptop seems to be okay in performance but the OS itself is strange. When changing the advanced settings of my power plan the proccessor...
  3. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?: Okay, so i just bought this Acer Nitro 5 AN515-56 Laptop a few months back and ive been noticing something weird is happening. My laptop seems to be okay in performance but the OS itself is strange. When changing the advanced settings of my power plan the proccessor...
  4. Is my version of windows 10 corrupted or pirated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. From Pirated Windows to Original Windows

From Pirated Windows to Original Windows: I have currently installed pirated Windows 10 Pro on my PC, but since it was a temporary adjustment, I want to switch to Original Windows. However, Windows 10 Home looks a perfect fit for my requirement. Can I use the digital access key directly and downgrade it to Windows 10...
  6. How to revert from version 21H1 to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to revert from version 21H1 to 20H2?: I do not want to be in the preview build anymore. How do I switch back to the current version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-from-version-21h1-to-20h2/c17b9e06-f84f-4c0c-a020-3c53894d86a1
  7. windows 10 reverting version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 reverting version: I've got an update earlier last month. I decided to not update. And windows somehow updated by itself. 2 days after, when I wanted to revert it, I saw files were deleted and it has only been 2 days. And according to the policy of Microsoft, files are deleted after 10 days,...
  8. My pc came with a pirated version of windows

My pc came with a pirated version of windows: Hello so I recently bought a pc and I was setting it up and gonna activate it when it says I'm on windows enterprise and that I am not connected to the server so I'm not sure what to do and would really like to get rid of it once and for all and have a legitimate version of...
  9. is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it legal if i use windows 7 key to replace pirated windows 10: Hi I want to ask, I just bought a Windows 7 key to replace my illegal key that I accidentally bought to activate Windows 10, and I want to replace a previously pirated product and I replace it using a Windows 7 key, is this legal if I use windows 7 key to replace pirated...
  10. Legally migrate from pirated Windows to legit Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Legally migrate from pirated Windows to legit Windows 10 Pro: I currently have a pirated version of Windows 10 Education and I've been looking to buy Windows 10 Pro (retail) to not have to worry about updates or anything, but I have a couple of questions. If I buy a key from the Microsoft Store, will this be the Retail version that...