Windows 10: revert legal windows from pirated version

Discus and support revert legal windows from pirated version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back. However, It runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sugenganto, Feb 18, 2019.

1. revert legal windows from pirated version

Hello,

I have received laptop donation. I suppose it pre-installed with win 7 home premium. It has windows OEM sticker in the back.

However, It runs with un-activated win 10 pro edition. Someone may reinstall it with pirated version.

How do I revert to Win 10 home premium? No reinstalled if possible.

If is not possible than to Win 7 version as stated on OEM sticker so I can use it LEGALLY.

Also is the free update still available if in case I need to revert to win 7 version?

:)

sugenganto, Feb 18, 2019
  2. karel Win User

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    pirate windows

This is a forum for legally activated Windows OS, we do not give advice for illegal / pirate version of the OS.

Buy a legit copy, we will the gladly give advice as required!!!!!!!

Shilohbob, Feb 18, 2019
  4. revert legal windows from pirated version

Windows 10 and pirated version of Windows 10

Hello,

my name is Tadas, I am a student and I am also giving technical support for people who need it (Windows).

Based on my recent experience I would like to know what pirated versions of Windows 10 will experience.

Several customer had experienced some problems with automatic update after it all files are gone from their PC. Is this one of the experiences that pirated Windows 10 versions experience?

I am looking very seriously into computer piracy and I need to know what pirated versions of Windows 10 experience that I should warn my customers. I am using legal version of Windows 10 so I can't experience what they are (pirates).

Thank you! I am waiting for responses. revert legal windows from pirated version :)

CyberBoyLTU, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

revert legal windows from pirated version

1. revert legal windows from pirated version - Similar Threads - revert legal pirated

2. Restore legal windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore legal windows: I have legal windows then on service workers installed windows which not legal. Can I restore this legal windows? How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-legal-windows/50a1990a-155d-4211-a91e-c489b1d11e4b
  3. reverting to a previous version of windows 10.

reverting to a previous version of windows 10.: Hi, I used to have version 1709 win 10 pro and bought a new system, This new system is running on version 1803 which does not run any of the apps I use … how do I get back to this version of windows? Any help would be appreciated. Im not the most tech savy sorry...
  4. is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is using an unactivated win 10 version legal ?: as the subject says, i really can't afford to buy a product key with 4000 egp :( and i don't want to use this win version if it's illegal :( plz help can i get a financial aid or something ? to buy it easily ?...
  5. Failed revert to previous version

Failed revert to previous version: My son has tried to revert to previous win 10 version through settings and his PC now won't even get to the login screen. How does he resolve this, surely this should just work!!!...
  6. Pirates and pearls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pirates and pearls: Having played this game for several months it now will not load. It starts to load and then freezes. I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling several times but it does not help. What can I try next?...
  7. Is it legal to sell PCs with inactive Windows 10 version ?

Is it legal to sell PCs with inactive Windows 10 version ?: Hi I have an electronics shop. I format used PCs and resell them. I use Windows 10 copy downloaded from Microsoft official website. In the installation process I choose "I don't have product keys" hence a watermark appears (it's the costumer duty to buy activation key if he...
  8. Is it Legal?

Is it Legal?: [ATTACH] Is the windows activation legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-legal/842f108f-35e6-46c1-9206-70cdf285a160"
  9. From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine

From Genuine to Pirated and Back to Genuine: I have a laptop with Windows 7 Home Basic OEM pre-installed, it was genuine and had COA on the bottom of laptop. Accidentally, at that time I was 12 years old, so I don't know about 'crack', 'hack', software counterfeit, etc. . Thus, I thought my Windows was 'low', I want...
  10. downgraded from windows 8 to 7(pirated)

downgraded from windows 8 to 7(pirated): i bought my laptop 2 years ago, and it was running windows 8, i had a lot of trouble with it and decided to downgrade it to windows 7, i pirated a windows 7 ultimate edition and my computer worked ever since, now i want to upgrade to windows 10, i have the icon, i reserved my...