Windows 10: Revert to RDC 2.7 on Windows 10

Discus and support Revert to RDC 2.7 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; RDC in Windows 10 presents an unreadable host screen image for my eyes. The Microsoft solution is to zoom in, which only gives bigger fuzzy characters... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tom Armstrong, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Revert to RDC 2.7 on Windows 10

RDC in Windows 10 presents an unreadable host screen image for my eyes. The Microsoft solution is to zoom in, which only gives bigger fuzzy characters and requires constant panning to bring off screen parts of the desktop on screen. RDC on Windows 8.1 was beautiful. The host desktop looked and behaved as if it was the client desktop. Can I revert to the RDC client from Windows 8.1 and continue using Windows 10?

:)

Tom Armstrong, Oct 10, 2015
  2. hoop2241 Win User

Disconnecting a Windows 10 Remote Desktop Session???

How to properly disconnect a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) in Windows 10? While working out of my home using my recently Windows 10 upgraded laptop, I use a RDC to access my office desktop PC, which is also running the upgraded version of Windows 10.
    My problem is that when I close/end the RDC, by simply closing the connection, for some reason it does not disconnect from my office PC, so when I try to RDC again, I get an error message saying that the RDC is already in use or busy. I'm in the only one
    who can access my office PC via RDC. When I was using Windows 8.1, I followed the same procedures to end the RDC and I was able to log back in without any issues. With Windows 10, the connection does not end. Is there a way to ensure that when I end the
    RDC, that it actually disconnects from the remote PC? Thank you!

hoop2241, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Patrece Win User
    Remote Desktop

I am using a Remote Desktop Connection (RDC)client on a Windows 10 machine to access a computer running Windows Server 2008. The font size in the remote session is very small but RDC is not allowing me to make any changes. Does anyone know how to change
    the font size / resolution of the RDC session?

Patrece, Oct 10, 2015
Thema:

Revert to RDC 2.7 on Windows 10

1. Revert to RDC 2.7 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Revert RDC

2. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  3. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  4. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...
  6. My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...

My computer fails to see an external CD drive after a few days, and I have to revert to...: 1. I have tried 2 CD drives and get the same problem2. This is an external CD drive3. This happens after 2-3 days with or without new programs and updates.4. The CD drive does not show up on the computer at all and running the device search shows nothing.5. The CD drive is...
  7. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  8. What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...

What does Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  9. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...
  10. What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...

What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting...: What does te Windows Explorer and /or google Chrome keep randomly 1- 5 openings reverting to a 'dark' setting when previous set at 'Light'.This has been happening for the past 14 months since receiveing a new HP Elitebook Spec: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rdc 2.7