Windows 10: Revert To Stable Windows.

Discus and support Revert To Stable Windows. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been using Insider Builds. And now I want to terminate it and revert back to the stable windows because of the performance drops and bugs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Qazi Mohd Oaish, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Revert To Stable Windows.

I've been using Insider Builds. And now I want to terminate it and revert back to the stable windows because of the performance drops and bugs and error and BSODs. Please somebody help!!!!!!!!!

Would my license be terminated if I installed windows through media creation tool????

:)

Qazi Mohd Oaish, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 31, 2018
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Revert To Stable Windows. [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Revert To Stable Windows. [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Revert To Stable Windows.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Revert To Stable Windows.

1. Revert To Stable Windows. - Similar Threads - Revert Stable

2. I need to revert back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 ASAP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to revert back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 ASAP!: I accidently upgraded to Windows 11, or basically I was forced to by Windows. However, I have had to reset my laptop 3 times as the 3 main drivers keep going missing and I cannot use my laptop- all in the last fortnight. I need to go back to Windows 10. How can I do this? I...
  3. I need to revert back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 ASAP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to revert back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 ASAP!: I accidently upgraded to Windows 11, or basically I was forced to by Windows. However, I have had to reset my laptop 3 times as the 3 main drivers keep going missing and I cannot use my laptop- all in the last fortnight. I need to go back to Windows 10. How can I do this? I...
  4. I need to revert back to Windows 10 from Windows 11 ASAP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC reverts back to pre-reset state.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reverts back to pre-reset state.: I'm trying to reset my PC, windows 11 has been causing problems. I'm trying to reset my PC and reinstall windows.After a reset, in which I chose to delete everything and reinstall windows, I see that there's not a change in my PC. It's as if nothing happened to it.It goes...
  6. PC reverts back to pre-reset state.

PC reverts back to pre-reset state.: I'm trying to reset my PC, windows 11 has been causing problems. I'm trying to reset my PC and reinstall windows.After a reset, in which I chose to delete everything and reinstall windows, I see that there's not a change in my PC. It's as if nothing happened to it.It goes...
  7. Touch input on second monitor reverts to primary after time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch input on second monitor reverts to primary after time: I have a primary monitor which is not a touchscreen connected via display port. I have a secondary, which is a touchscreen, connected via HDMI. I used the Tablet PC Settings / Setup to set the secondary as the touchscreen and the touches registered on that screen. After some...
  8. Touch input on second monitor reverts to primary after time

Touch input on second monitor reverts to primary after time: I have a primary monitor which is not a touchscreen connected via display port. I have a secondary, which is a touchscreen, connected via HDMI. I used the Tablet PC Settings / Setup to set the secondary as the touchscreen and the touches registered on that screen. After some...
  9. PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...: How do I fix this problem. It happened only recently and I have never had a problem displaying via HDMI, but the screen will only be on pc screen only. When I click another one such as duplicate it goes back to pc screen. I have used many HDMI cords so I know the cord is not...
  10. PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...

PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...: How do I fix this problem. It happened only recently and I have never had a problem displaying via HDMI, but the screen will only be on pc screen only. When I click another one such as duplicate it goes back to pc screen. I have used many HDMI cords so I know the cord is not...