Windows 10: Revert to Windows Home

Discus and support Revert to Windows Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I inherited a Dell laptop from my mother that runs Windows 10. She would take it into a retail computer geek space when it needed "fixing." For some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ralac71, Dec 17, 2019.

1. ralac71 Win User

Revert to Windows Home

I inherited a Dell laptop from my mother that runs Windows 10. She would take it into a retail computer geek space when it needed "fixing." For some reason they put a 90 day key for Professional on the machine. I'm guessing to do the work needed. They did not remove the key and revert it back. Well, the time has run out and I can't secure the machine with a password because it needs a 10 Pro key. I don't want one because any pro work I do is on a Mac. I would like my daughter to have it for school but not until I can secure it. The key on the machine is for Home. Is there a way I can revert back to the Home version?

:)

ralac71, Dec 17, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Revert to Windows Home [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Revert to Windows Home [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Dec 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Revert to Windows Home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Revert to Windows Home

1. Revert to Windows Home - Similar Threads - Revert Home

2. Windows 10 Setting Home page should be reverted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Setting Home page should be reverted: After the latest cumulative update on March 10. Microsoft introduced this hideous change to the Setting home page. MS, please get rid of this change. Btw, there's a bug in it because the Windows Update status reads that "attention needed" and when I click on the icon to go to...
  3. How to revert to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to revert to Windows 10 Home: I have a new personal laptop. I installed Windows 10 Pro Plus using my work email address. Now I want to uninstall it and return to Windows 10 Home, using my personal email. How can I do this?...
  4. Windows 10 Pro reverted to Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro reverted to Windows 10 Home: Hello, I'm a information security student who has to use Windows 10 Professional because of the additional features it has over Home, such as Virtualization support and Group Policy. I bought the laptop I currently have (Dell Inspirion 15 5500) last year with Windows 10...
  5. Revert Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home

Revert Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home: Hello ! When I bought my laptop it had Windows 10 Home, however I got a key for Windows 10 Education while being at the University. I will be ending my relationship with the Uni by the end of September and I believe my Windows 10 Education will no longer be valid, how can I...
  6. Revert back to Windows 10 home edition from pro ed?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Revert back to Windows 10 home edition from pro ed?: How do I revert my pro edition of Windows 10 back to home? As an example, there are certain things in Chrome I would change, but I keep getting the message "Yor computer is managed by your organization". This is not just in Chrome, it comes up other places too....
  7. Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product

Reverting to windows 10 home from pro and activating product: I have an issue with my windows 10, that was original and the license and key to activate them worked perfectly. But when I had to have maintenance done on my computer, the idiots at the shop installed Windows 10 pro. This wasn't my wish and wasn't supposed to be done. Now...
  8. I changed my original windows home key to a generic Windows 10 Pro key, how can I revert it?

I changed my original windows home key to a generic Windows 10 Pro key, how can I revert it?: I recently bought a laptop and it came with an original/genuine version of Windows 10 Home, then I tried to get it to Windows 10 Pro by using a generic product key of Windows 10 Pro, but now it's saying that it will expire by 12/31/2019, How can I revert back? I tried finding...
  9. Can't revert back to activated Windows 10 home

Can't revert back to activated Windows 10 home: Hi, My laptop was running well with an activated copy of Windows 10 home. Gullible me was told by a friend he had a product key for Windows 10 Education and did not realised it was pirated. After keying in that product key, my windows 10 suddenly become an inactivated copy...
  10. Revert from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home SL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Revert from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 Home SL: I was activating my Windows 10 Home Single Language (as it was not activated), when I entered a product key. The next window said Upgrade your edition of Windows. I proceeded. However, I didn't know my version of Windows 10 was going to change until I switched on my Laptop...