Windows 10: Revert to Windows Home

Discus and support Revert to Windows Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I inherited a Dell laptop from my mother that runs Windows 10. She would take it into a retail computer geek space when it needed "fixing." For some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ralac71, Dec 17, 2019.

1. ralac71 Win User

Revert to Windows Home

I inherited a Dell laptop from my mother that runs Windows 10. She would take it into a retail computer geek space when it needed "fixing." For some reason they put a 90 day key for Professional on the machine. I'm guessing to do the work needed. They did not remove the key and revert it back. Well, the time has run out and I can't secure the machine with a password because it needs a 10 Pro key. I don't want one because any pro work I do is on a Mac. I would like my daughter to have it for school but not until I can secure it. The key on the machine is for Home. Is there a way I can revert back to the Home version?

:)

ralac71, Dec 17, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Revert to Windows Home [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Revert to Windows Home [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Dec 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Revert to Windows Home

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Revert to Windows Home

1. Revert to Windows Home - Similar Threads - Revert Home

2. reverting from Win11 Pro to Home edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reverting from Win11 Pro to Home edition.: I recently bought a window 11 pro code to upgrade my edition of windows, but I didn't know it was an installation key that you have to use when doing a clean install of windows. It wasn't a direct upgrade code. So I need to revert back to my windows 11 home license, but I...
  3. reverting from Win11 Pro to Home edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reverting from Win11 Pro to Home edition.: I recently bought a window 11 pro code to upgrade my edition of windows, but I didn't know it was an installation key that you have to use when doing a clean install of windows. It wasn't a direct upgrade code. So I need to revert back to my windows 11 home license, but I...
  4. How do I revert back to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I revert back to Windows 10 Home?: Installed Windows 10 Pro by mistake when attempting restore/recover. When I attempt to install Windows 10 Home the install reverts to Windows 10 Pro....
  5. How do I revert back to Windows 10 Home?

How do I revert back to Windows 10 Home?: Installed Windows 10 Pro by mistake when attempting restore/recover. When I attempt to install Windows 10 Home the install reverts to Windows 10 Pro....
  6. How do I revert back to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How can I revert my Windows 11 pro upgrade down to Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert my Windows 11 pro upgrade down to Home?: I recently bought a window 11 pro code to upgrade my edition of windows, but I didn't know it was a key that you have to use when doing a clean install of windows. It wasn't a direct upgrade code. So I need to revert back to my windows 11 home license, but I can't because it...
  8. How can I revert my Windows 11 pro upgrade down to Home?

How can I revert my Windows 11 pro upgrade down to Home?: I recently bought a window 11 pro code to upgrade my edition of windows, but I didn't know it was a key that you have to use when doing a clean install of windows. It wasn't a direct upgrade code. So I need to revert back to my windows 11 home license, but I can't because it...
  9. How to revert from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home?: So this just happened one day after I updated my PC: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10/4de5cc00-5e56-42a6-a7a4-cb7b17b0e7fd
  10. How to revert from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to revert from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Home?: So this just happened one day after I updated my PC: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-from-windows-10-pro-to-windows-10/4de5cc00-5e56-42a6-a7a4-cb7b17b0e7fd