Windows 10: Reverting Back To Factory Default

Discus and support Reverting Back To Factory Default in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Do to a bad install to windows10 version 1803, I had to revert back to the factory default - windows version 1607. How do I go about updating windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by HiddenArmadillo, May 15, 2018.

1. Reverting Back To Factory Default

Do to a bad install to windows10 version 1803, I had to revert back to the factory default - windows version 1607.

How do I go about updating windows to bring it up to date. Should I allow the version 1803 to install again?

:)

HiddenArmadillo, May 15, 2018
  2. sivacoum Win User

N900 return to factory default

Hi

Does any one know to return the mobile back to factory default configuration..? I mean if I wish to reset my phone back to factory default setting " as shipped status" can this be possible any time..?

sivacoum, May 16, 2018
  3. Can't revert back to my factory windows 7 settings

cant revert back to my factory windows 7 settings

normandmencarini, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Reverting Back To Factory Default

1. Reverting Back To Factory Default - Similar Threads - Reverting Factory Default

2. Windows automatically reverts back to default theme.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows automatically reverts back to default theme.: I prefer the dark theme over the default one. However, the system would revert back to the default theme every other day. Is this a known bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-automatically-reverts-back-to-default/16de8c00-c345-44e4-8bd9-f8f4830fa8a7
  3. Customised Folder View Reverts Back to Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customised Folder View Reverts Back to Default: When I customize a folder view in it's properties to use a specific template, it will revert back to the General Items template after I have exit and re-entered the folder. This is so annoying because being able to use different templates view types is most convenient. It...
  4. Customised Folder View Reverts Back to Default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customised Folder View Reverts Back to Default: When I customize a folder view in it's properties to use a specific template, it will revert back to the General Items template after I have exit and re-entered the folder. This is so annoying because being able to use different templates view types is most convenient. It...
  5. Windows 11 Theme reverts back to default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Theme reverts back to default: Hello!I'm having a problem with Windows 11 themes. It happens very frequently.The problem is that when I switch to my second virtual desktop, theme changes back to default on its own. Why is this happening?Thanks....
  6. Windows 11 Theme reverts back to default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Theme reverts back to default: Hello!I'm having a problem with Windows 11 themes. It happens very frequently.The problem is that when I switch to my second virtual desktop, theme changes back to default on its own. Why is this happening?Thanks....
  7. Reverting back to factory operating system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reverting back to factory operating system: I bought a laptop and tower from a guy that apparently took the factory windows 7 system and changed it by putting windows 10 on it somehow. Is it possible to convert it back to the factory windows 7 system? It runs so slow and crashes repeadly!!! Aggrivated!!!...
  8. File Explorer changes revert back to Default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer changes revert back to Default: I have many folders which contain music. Early on, those folders would automatically default to the Music template. Now, all of my music folders have reverted back to Default view: "Name," "Date Modified," "Type" and "Size." I'll right click on a folder containing music,...
  9. Folder icon reverting back to default!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder icon reverting back to default!?: Hello, I have been trying to change my folder icons on my desktop to clear up some space. This is happening for the 3 folders so i will keep it to talking just about the Games folder. files are being acquired from Microsoft store app 'icon8' maybe that's the company...
  10. Changing default storage location and reverting back

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing default storage location and reverting back: Hi, I just got a newly PC installed with Windows 10 Pro. I changed some default locations for storing documents, videos, music etc. to point to another drive instead of C. This is working fine. Then I also changed the default storage location of new applications and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime windows runs an update it reverts back to factory settings

2. how to revert back to default windows home

3. why does tivo onepass manager settings revert back to factory default