Windows 10: Reverting back

Discus and support Reverting back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnuraagShukla, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Reverting back

How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ?

:)

AnuraagShukla, Jun 11, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Reverting back [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Reverting back [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 11, 2019
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Kantastic Win User

Reverting back

Reverting back to IE8

I manually installed the new IE9 Beta to try it out, but there are some issues with it and I'm looking to revert back to IE8. I tried going to my installed updates and I didn't see it there, it isn't under my installed programs list either.

Short of doing a system restore, what else can I do?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Kantastic, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Reverting back

1. Reverting back - Similar Threads - Reverting

2. How to get rid of the malware PUADlManager:Win32/OfferCore that keeps reverting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of the malware PUADlManager:Win32/OfferCore that keeps reverting?: One of the two affected items is as follows: file: C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2591027237-4157235529-3899643223-1001\$RM49IFY.crdownloadAnother is:file: C:\Users\Vijaya\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_0000c3...
  3. How to get rid of the malware PUADlManager:Win32/OfferCore that keeps reverting?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to get rid of the malware PUADlManager:Win32/OfferCore that keeps reverting?: One of the two affected items is as follows: file: C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2591027237-4157235529-3899643223-1001\$RM49IFY.crdownloadAnother is:file: C:\Users\Vijaya\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data\f_0000c3...
  4. How to get rid of the malware PUADlManager:Win32/OfferCore that keeps reverting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.: One drive moved all of my documents and other files into the personal onedrive folder. Prior to this, I unlinked onedrive because it didn't have enough space to be useful. I then relinked onedrive because all my files disappeared. this then led to the current situation I'm...
  6. All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.

All my files moved to personal onedrive file and I don't know how to revert it.: One drive moved all of my documents and other files into the personal onedrive folder. Prior to this, I unlinked onedrive because it didn't have enough space to be useful. I then relinked onedrive because all my files disappeared. this then led to the current situation I'm...
  7. my folders and files keep reverting to read only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my folders and files keep reverting to read only: my folders and files keep reverting to read only and i want documents folder to not be read only because my game cannot save achievements there....
  8. my folders and files keep reverting to read only

my folders and files keep reverting to read only: my folders and files keep reverting to read only and i want documents folder to not be read only because my game cannot save achievements there....
  9. Why does my projection settings keep reverting to pc screen only.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my projection settings keep reverting to pc screen only.: Every time when I press Windows + P and choose the "extend" option and close it, it always reverts back to "PC screen only". I am trying to set up two monitors but I have been having issues. I have already checked out other posts to this issue but none of the solutions seem...
  10. Why does my projection settings keep reverting to pc screen only.

Why does my projection settings keep reverting to pc screen only.: Every time when I press Windows + P and choose the "extend" option and close it, it always reverts back to "PC screen only". I am trying to set up two monitors but I have been having issues. I have already checked out other posts to this issue but none of the solutions seem...