Windows 10: Reverting back

Discus and support Reverting back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnuraagShukla, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Reverting back

How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ?

:)

AnuraagShukla, Jun 11, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Reverting back [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Reverting back [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 11, 2019
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Kantastic Win User

Reverting back

Reverting back to IE8

I manually installed the new IE9 Beta to try it out, but there are some issues with it and I'm looking to revert back to IE8. I tried going to my installed updates and I didn't see it there, it isn't under my installed programs list either.

Short of doing a system restore, what else can I do?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Kantastic, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Reverting back

1. Reverting back - Similar Threads - Reverting

2. PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...: How do I fix this problem. It happened only recently and I have never had a problem displaying via HDMI, but the screen will only be on pc screen only. When I click another one such as duplicate it goes back to pc screen. I have used many HDMI cords so I know the cord is not...
  3. PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC screen only display, when I click off of projection settings it reverts back to PC...: How do I fix this problem. It happened only recently and I have never had a problem displaying via HDMI, but the screen will only be on pc screen only. When I click another one such as duplicate it goes back to pc screen. I have used many HDMI cords so I know the cord is not...
  4. Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop: I have a custom theme with a slideshow of 20 pictures. When I set the theme on one desktop, and then I switch to a new desktop usually using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+WIN+[Left/Right Arrow Key], the background reverts back to the default Windows background picture. If I try...
  5. Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop

Slideshow background reverts to singular picture when switching to different desktop: I have a custom theme with a slideshow of 20 pictures. When I set the theme on one desktop, and then I switch to a new desktop usually using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+WIN+[Left/Right Arrow Key], the background reverts back to the default Windows background picture. If I try...
  6. Windows 11 pro wallpaper reverting to black

Windows 11 pro wallpaper reverting to black: Hello, I have been battling a gremlin for a couple of weeks now. Specs will be listed below. I run an app with the Steam client named “Wallpaper Engine” which is basically a giant platform for custom wallpapers and live wallpapers for windows. What has been happening is that...
  7. Windows 11 pro wallpaper reverting to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro wallpaper reverting to black: Hello, I have been battling a gremlin for a couple of weeks now. Specs will be listed below. I run an app with the Steam client named “Wallpaper Engine” which is basically a giant platform for custom wallpapers and live wallpapers for windows. What has been happening is that...
  8. How to I revert/reset an already cropped photo in W 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I revert/reset an already cropped photo in W 11?: Please help with this issue.....I want or need to revert/reset a cropped photo back to original one. Reset does NOT work. I know I have to save changes in order to print. But, I am not satisfied with the print outcome, so that's why I want to revert/reset and then redo crop....
  9. How to I revert/reset an already cropped photo in W 11?

How to I revert/reset an already cropped photo in W 11?: Please help with this issue.....I want or need to revert/reset a cropped photo back to original one. Reset does NOT work. I know I have to save changes in order to print. But, I am not satisfied with the print outcome, so that's why I want to revert/reset and then redo crop....
  10. Folder reverts to read-only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder reverts to read-only: Hello,I am trying to uncheck the read-only box in the properties menu of a folder. However, each time I re-open the properties menu, I see that my change has been reverted. I've checked the security menu in properties, and I have full access to the folder.This folder contains...