Windows 10: Reverting back

Discus and support Reverting back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnuraagShukla, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Reverting back

How to revert back to windows v1803 because all drivers available right now for my PC support this version only ?

:)

AnuraagShukla, Jun 11, 2019
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Reverting back [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Reverting back [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 11, 2019
  3. LEEFH33 Win User
    WIN10 UPDATES NOT WORKING. HOW TO REVERT TO WIN7?

Thank you for responding.

Just to clarify, your steps listed here is to allow me to revert to WIN7?

LEEFH33, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Kantastic Win User

Reverting back

Reverting back to IE8

I manually installed the new IE9 Beta to try it out, but there are some issues with it and I'm looking to revert back to IE8. I tried going to my installed updates and I didn't see it there, it isn't under my installed programs list either.

Short of doing a system restore, what else can I do?

Windows 7 Pro 64-bit

Kantastic, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Reverting back

1. Reverting back - Similar Threads - Reverting

2. How to revert folders from being read only?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to revert folders from being read only?: After installing a certain app or because of the new windows update, all the files in my C drive have become read only and when I try to revert it, it reverts but as soon as I open properties again, it is set back to read only. I am very frustrated with this issue and would...
  3. I changed my screen resolution, then reverted, and it messed everything up

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed my screen resolution, then reverted, and it messed everything up: I had to change my resolution because of an in-game issue, I then reverted it because everything was tiny, and now the borders are off screen and because of that I cant even see the minimize or exit button on chrome or anything...
  4. Can't revert back to activated Windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't revert back to activated Windows 10 home: Hi, My laptop was running well with an activated copy of Windows 10 home. Gullible me was told by a friend he had a product key for Windows 10 Education and did not realised it was pirated. After keying in that product key, my windows 10 suddenly become an inactivated copy...
  5. How do I revert back to default .sav application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I revert back to default .sav application: Hello! *Smile As I was curious about what a game save file looks like, I tried to opened a .sav file (backup of the actual save file of course) with the Notepad. Unfortunately, I forgot to tick off "set default app". Now, all of the .sav files (for all my games that use...
  6. How do I revert back to default .sav application

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I revert back to default .sav application: Hello! *Smile As I was curious about what a game save file looks like, I tried to opened a .sav file (backup of the actual save file of course) with the Notepad. Unfortunately, I forgot to tick off "set default app". Now, all of the .sav files (for all my games that use...
  7. Folders keep reverting to read only, nothing helps and nothing works.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folders keep reverting to read only, nothing helps and nothing works.: [ATTACH]I trayed to do the thing I usually do, convert some of my NEF pictures in Nikon software and got this message. I started looking into attributes of all my folders and got this:[ATTACH] all folders on my two disks same to be affected. I went through all steps I...
  8. Compuuter reverts to desktop while working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Compuuter reverts to desktop while working.: Since the latest windows 10 update my computer repeatedly reverts to desktop view while working. Can anyone suggest a simple fix that a 75 year old could follow? Thanks, Phil....
  9. Reverting to an earlier version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reverting to an earlier version?: Hello, I just (last night) "upgraded" win 7 64bit to win 10. Seeing that the 1903 version is already out, it is what it loaded. Problem is, it is already causing conflicts with some programs. I need to be on the 1803/09 version. If i try to revert to previous versions,...
  10. Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 background reverting to picture and tiled fit: Windows 10 background reverting to picture from slideshow as well as tiled fit instead of just "fit". This happens throughout the day and not after a reboot/restart....