Windows 10: Reverting Paint

Discus and support Reverting Paint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I edited a photo and it replaced the original. This would go undo microsoft/paint help. Is there a way to get the original photo back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AxelHarkavy, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Reverting Paint

I edited a photo and it replaced the original. This would go undo microsoft/paint help. Is there a way to get the original photo back?

:)

AxelHarkavy, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Reverting Paint

1. Reverting Paint - Similar Threads - Reverting Paint

2. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  3. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  4. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I download or revert to an older version of Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download or revert to an older version of Paint?: I have been using Paint for some time to do very simple, basic edits which essentially amount to cropping and arranging in a collage. Since i'm really not doing anything complicated, I don't see the point in investing in a better drawing app, however the recent updates have...
  6. Can I download or revert to an older version of Paint?

Can I download or revert to an older version of Paint?: I have been using Paint for some time to do very simple, basic edits which essentially amount to cropping and arranging in a collage. Since i'm really not doing anything complicated, I don't see the point in investing in a better drawing app, however the recent updates have...
  7. How can I revert to the old MS Paint?

How can I revert to the old MS Paint?: I do not need any of the layers features, and when I cut, it totally removing the background instead of just painting it white is really messing me up. I just want to revert to the old version. Or can someone at least help me make it so when I cut, it makes it white....
  8. How can I revert to the old MS Paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert to the old MS Paint?: I do not need any of the layers features, and when I cut, it totally removing the background instead of just painting it white is really messing me up. I just want to revert to the old version. Or can someone at least help me make it so when I cut, it makes it white....
  9. How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?: I have used Windows 11 over a year. It is not bad overall except the Paint app. I can't imagine Microsoft could release a product like this, so many bugs plus inefficient UI layout . Each time I used it I missed the old version. Can I get the WIndows10 version of Paint back...
  10. How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?

How can I revert back to Windows10 Paint from WIndows11?: I have used Windows 11 over a year. It is not bad overall except the Paint app. I can't imagine Microsoft could release a product like this, so many bugs plus inefficient UI layout . Each time I used it I missed the old version. Can I get the WIndows10 version of Paint back...