Windows 10: REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

Discus and support REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JBeeblebrox, Jun 10, 2020.

1. REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example.

Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty NVidea GTX 1660 Ti) but the same problem persists.

I have two monitors, the main one is a BenQ GL2780, the secondary a BenQ RL 2455. The cyan anomalies were always on the main monitor i.e. when I swapped the game over to secondary the anomaly disappeared.

That was until today when I find that the anomaly is now only on the secondary monitor (the RL 2455) but not present on the primary.

Aargh! Very confused .What is the problem? Can't be graphics card, can't see how it is monitors(?).

Have tried resetting monitors to factory, also swapped out all cables trying numerous combinations.

Any ideas? Any and all assistance gratefully received...

Windows 10 Pro version 2004
    Nvidea drivers up to date v 26.21.14.3200

EDIT: Some of the uploaded screenshots not too clear for some reason so have also included a photo from my phone which more clearly reflects the impact.

Attachment 282734Attachment 282735
    REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen [​IMG]

:)

JBeeblebrox, Jun 10, 2020

2. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example.

Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty NVidea GTX 1660 Ti) but the same problem persists.

I have two monitors, the main one is a BenQ GL2780, the secondary a BenQ RL 2455. The cyan anomalies were always on the main monitor i.e. when I swapped the game over to secondary the anomaly disappeared.

That was until today when I find that the anomaly is now only on the secondary monitor (the RL 2455) but not present on the primary.

Aargh! Very confused .What is the problem? Can't be graphics card, can't see how it is monitors(?).

Have tried resetting monitors to factory, also swapped out all cables trying numerous combinations.

Any ideas? Any and all assistance gratefully received...

Windows 10 Pro version 2004
    Nvidea drivers up to date v 26.21.14.3200

JBeeblebrox, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 10, 2020
  4. REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

Lumia 920 not updating to Cyan

Italy

Product
    Description
    Latest version
    Lumia Amber
    Lumia Black
    Lumia Cyan

Lumia 920
    Wind
    Available
    Available
    Under testing

based on what Nokia website suggests is to match the firmware revision number with the ones listed.

From what I see is the carrier of the Phone itself is CV Scandinavia but the firmware Revision number matches Italy and the company who develops that is Wind as the ONLY matching firmware revision number.

No Scandinavia country ( Norway, Denmark , Sweden might as well add Iceland and Finland just in case ) has matched the firmware revision number.

Concluding we still have to wait for Wind to have the Lumia Cyan Available in order for us matching numbers could get an official update.

DON_VEGA---01, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

1. REVISED - Cyan anomalies on monitor screen - Similar Threads - REVISED Cyan anomalies

2. Editing anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Editing anomaly: On occasions when editing I get weird movements. Sometimes the cursor just repositions. Sometimes text just disappears and the cursor relocates. This happens in different editors - usually in Google Mail when composing a mail reply and sometimes in a financial blog while...
  3. Switch On Anomaly

in Windows 10 Support
    Switch On Anomaly: I have recently purchased a refurbished Dell Optiplex 7010MT desktop pc with Windows 10 Pro ver 1909 installed which is working well.There is a very odd feature however, on startup I switch on the power at the mains socket and immediatly the switch on the start button on the...
  4. Internet lag anomaly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Internet lag anomaly: I have a desktop hard wired to a modem & a laptop Wi-Fi linked to same modem. Both devices run Win 10 v2004 Laptop behaves OK with Ookla ping ~ 8 -12ms, Down >=30mps & Up >8mps consistent over several tests. Desktop has sporadic ping times usu 25 - 35ms but v. occasionally 8...
  5. Cyan anomalies on monitor screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cyan anomalies on monitor screen: In the last week I noticed a pronounced "cyan anomaly" when playing games (but also present on likes of MS Money). I attach a couple of screenshots by way of example. Not sure what they are and why? Thought it was my graphics card so replaced that (upgraded to a rather tasty...
  6. Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider preview old revision upgrade to new revision: I joined Insider preview program, and recently got a pop-up message, said my insider preview revision will be expired on 14/Dec-2018. Need to upgrade to a new Insider preview revision. But I don't know how to upgrade. Tried couple of time to upgrade from system control panel,...
  7. LibreOffice Anomaly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LibreOffice Anomaly: I have LibreOffice 5.2 installed in My HP Pavilion Desktop where it has been running satisfactorily for some time. I recently installed the program in my HP Pavilion Laptop, the version now is updated to 5.4. With the earlier version I can scan in wirelessly from any of...
  8. Network anomaly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network anomaly: I am running Windows XP Pro 32-bit with a PCI network card. On reboot, half the time Network Connections shows both: Internet Gateway Internet connection - - - - - connected ____________________________________ LAN or Highspeed Internet Local Area Connection - - - -...
  9. Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't revise doc.x without changing title or revision: Sometimes I can’t revise Windows 10 .docx files unless I change the file name or revision. I find this very annoying. Please help me resolve this problem. Thanks.*Confused 88826
  10. revising an existing document and saving the revisions

in Windows 10 Support
    revising an existing document and saving the revisions: Often I bring to the screen a windows 10 existing document for rereading and revision. After I've made the revisions, I click save. On my former windows system, that would save the corrections. On windows 10, this often leads to "Save as". I have to write in the title of the...